radio control218 links - and 3 categories
Contesting : SO2R
- SO2R Controllers and Products
- Single operator two radios, resources controllers and products
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NMF Technology
- Amateur radio antenna accesories manufacturer, produces four square antenna combiner, antenna controllers, antenna stack match and antenna switches
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NearSys (Near Space Systems) is a multifaceted organization, with interests in near space exploration, microcontrollers, robotics, space, and astronomy. Includes a section dedicsated to Amateur Radio High Altitude Ballooning
[ Hits: 53 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Portable Ops Solar Powered
- An interesting article about amateur radio portable operations with excellent pictures. Setup includes a 60 watts of portable solar power being controlled by a charge controller, and a batteries powering an FT-897D.
[ Hits: 3 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote Network Transceiver Operation
- This is a page to detail how I remotely operate my Elecraft K2 HF transceiver via my home network. The method used should apply to pretty much any amateur transceiver that can be controlled by serial port.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 CAT Controller
- Free windows basic and simple CAT program specifically for the Yaesu FT-857 radio. It provides an unlimited memory storage area which resides on the client side.
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- N1MM Logger Plus
- N1MM Logger+ is a popular free contest logging program for windows XP,7,8 and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic, featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WebRadio SDR
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC7100BKT IC-7100 CAT Control Software
- IC7100BKT is a free program to control the Icom IC-7100 transceiver for MS Windows, available in free version with limited functions and full donationware version.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JaRec - Java Radio Remote Control Software
- A Java multiplatform application to securely make your transceiver available for CAT and audio over the LAN or WAN. Run under Linux Windows and MacOSX. Remote control your radio with JaRec.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Studio 1 is a Paid windows SDR software defined radio application, supports Tmate and Tmate2 USB control consoles, for better tuning and control.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- LCD Touch Screen Antenna Controller
- In this article, K8CU describes his custom design that uses an embedded controller and touch screen LCD panel.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Computer Interface and Controller
- This is an Arduino-based rotator interface that interfaces a computer to a rotator or rotator controller, emulating the Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols which are supported by a myriad of logging, contest, and control programs.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4x1 WiFi Wireless Antenna Switch for Amateur Radio
- A wifi remote antenna switch that can be controlled from a smartphone app
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- Aduino-based Amateur Radio Antenna Rotator Controller that can emulate the Yaesu GS-232A or GS-232B interface by K3NG
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARDUINO Simplex Repeater Controller
- This project hereby presented is a complete HAM radio simplex 'smart' repeater, built around a Motorola GM-350/950, Arduino NANO board and a WINBOND audio recording integrated circuit
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsaor radio control car control radio ft 100 radio control ham radio control mac os radio control radio cat control radio control radio control ft 897 radio control with tnc radio pc control usb radio control web control radio aor radio control software bluetooth radio control commander radio control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links