radio control184 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : Tuners
- Semi-automatic antenna tuner project
- Thsi article describes a microcontroller driven semi-automatic antenna tuner capable of handling power levels up to 150 watts. The device is a low pass filter tuner manually tuned by setting the optimized L/C combination by hand and then storing the values into the EEPROM of the mictrocontroller to recall them later (seperately for each band from 80 to 10 meters including WARC bands)
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sierra Radio Systems
- Sierra Radio Systems site controllers are used to monitor and control remote radio and equipment sites, often implemented to monitor repeater systems, broadcast equipment, solar power infrastructure, tracking rf power, temperature, voltage, current and switch closure
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VK5SW, Remotely Controlled Amateur Radio - YouTube
- The Internet has changed our lives. Nowadays it is possible to remotely control your Ham Radio station via the Internet.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC706_BKT CAT Icom Radio Control
- IC706_BKT CAT is used to control the transceiver Icom IC-706, IC-706MKII IC-706MKII/G and IC-718 from the personal computer. Works on Windows and is available in free and free donation version
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC7300BKT Icom IC-7300 CAT Control
- Windows PC control program for the Icom IC-7300 transceiver. Power-on and Power-off by software BktNetInterface for JTDX and WSJT-X, audio recording, memory management, cw keyer management, Interface for other software
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VE2DX Electronics
- Amateur radio accessories, like the CT-17B ICOM CI-V hubs, IABs ICOM ACC1 Breakout boxes, GS232Dunio GS232A/B arduino based rotor controler, IMK memory keypad for ICOM Radios
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wuxi Venus Information Technology
- Wuxi Venus Information Technology is an amateur radio devices dealer in China, source for high end, high performance RF products,Control products,APRS products and Commercial products. It provides a variety of solutions to the antennas systems, APRS,electronics kits and electronics components
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The RemoteTx ham radio remote control system is an economical way to control your amateur radio station through the Internet with a phone, tablet, Mac or PC. There are 3 main parts to the solution. Conveniently operate your station with a smartphone, tablet or laptop anywhere you have Internet access.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LogHX freeware logger software
- LogHX is a freeware windows ham radio logger software, designed as complete Ham Radio environment. Radio control interface, online log book interfaces, cluster access, adif and cabrillo exports, antenna rotor control, Digital CW and SSB macros, full QSL management
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000
- xCAT is an helper application for the FlexRadio 6000 series running on macOS computers to control via CAT protocol tranceivers, while xDAX purpose is to provide a way for Digital Mode Software like Fldigi, WSJT-X to access the digital audio data (DAX) of the FlexRadioTM
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JaRec - Java Radio Remote Control Software
- A Java multiplatform application to securely make your transceiver available for CAT and audio over the LAN or WAN. Run under Linux Windows and MacOSX. Remote control your radio with JaRec.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- CATconv Yaesu FT-991 HamRadio Deluxe Controller
- This app permit to work in DigiModes using the latest free version of HamRadio Deluxe Suite 220.127.116.11 with the new Yaesu FT-991 (which is not supported in that version of the application) using the Yaesu FT-950 model in HRD
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win4YaesuSuite - Yaesu Radio Control
- Win4Yaesu Suite is a commercial software for Yaesu FTDX and FT991 Radios. It includes support for SDRPlay and LPPAN panadapters. It interfaces to all third party hardware and software programs including HRDLogbook, DM780, DXLabsSuite, NAP3, N1MM+ and many more.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Win4IcomSuite ICOM Radio Control Software
- The Ultimate Control Software for the IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-7600, IC-7850, IC-7851 and Others is a control software suite that includes additional interesting features such as support for the built in Spectrum Scope, Audio monitors, Shortwave DB, CW Terminal, Clublog Spotting, Memory management, interface to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook, DM780, n1mm+, log4om, DXLab and other.
Runs on Windows OS, commercial licence.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- BktRemote Suite is a package of programs that allow you to control the transceiver with different devices via a LAN connection or WiFi. The whole suite is composed by BktRemoteServer and BktRemoteClient
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CatBKT Universal CAT Control
- Program for the control of the transceiver from your PC. Works on windows and has been tested with different serial and USB interfaces, Based on hamlib libraries , Auto CQ for repetitive calls, Audio Recorder, BktNetInterface for JTDX and WSJT-X
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- The CAT Tool for WebSDRs. Allows to control public WebSDR receivers with a real rig connected via CAT control to your computer. It supports the classical WebSDR as well as Kiwi SDR interfaces
Tune the VFO of your radio and see the web SDR follow in realtime
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Arduino Rotator Computer Interface and Controller
- This is an Arduino-based rotator interface that interfaces a computer to a rotator or rotator controller, emulating the Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols which are supported by a myriad of logging, contest, and control programs.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UHF Radio Chat with your Raspberry Pi
- Send and receive wireless messages adding a small 433MHz radio to your Raspberry Pi, without the need of a WiFi connection and operate remote-control main sockets
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham radio control radio control radio control linux radio control programs radio control software remote radio control cat control cat control for mac control 847 control box mac rig control net control rig control usb cat control antenna control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links