radio control178 links - and 3 categories
DX Resources : Contest : SO2R
- SO2R Controllers and Products
- Single operator two radios, resources controllers and products
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Manufacture remote control interfaces to manage several kind of ham radio transceivers, Antenna rotators and antenna switches. Control can be done using smartphone Apps or from Computers.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NearSys (Near Space Systems) is a multifaceted organization, with interests in near space exploration, microcontrollers, robotics, space, and astronomy. Includes a section dedicsated to Amateur Radio High Altitude Ballooning
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF Portable Ops Solar Powered
- An interesting article about amateur radio portable operations with excellent pictures. Setup includes a 60 watts of portable solar power being controlled by a charge controller, and a batteries powering an FT-897D.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Remote Network Transceiver Operation
- This is a page to detail how I remotely operate my Elecraft K2 HF transceiver via my home network. The method used should apply to pretty much any amateur transceiver that can be controlled by serial port.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 CAT Controller
- Free windows basic and simple CAT program specifically for the Yaesu FT-857 radio. It provides an unlimited memory storage area which resides on the client side.
[ Hits: 1913 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Pocket RxTx
- This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio Web SDR or any CAT enabled transceiver
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- N1MM Logger+
- N1MM Logger+ is one of the most popular contest logging programs for Windows and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic. N1MM Logger plus is free software featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 12942 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GBCAT is free PC software for controlling amateur radio devices through a COM/USB port or through a TCP/IP network, with the ability to transfer a 2-way audio signal over a TCP/IP network supporting Yaesu FT-857 FT-817 FT-897, Icom IC-706MKIIG, Kenwood TS-2000 and TS-590S by 9A2GB.
[ Hits: 2271 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- IC7100BKT IC-7100 CAT Control Software
- IC7100BKT is a free program to control the Icom IC-7100 transceiver for MS Windows, available in free version with limited functions and full donationware version.
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Studio 1 is a Paid windows SDR software defined radio application, supports Tmate and Tmate2 USB control consoles, for better tuning and control.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- LCD Touch Screen Antenna Controller
- In this article, K8CU describes his custom design that uses an embedded controller and touch screen LCD panel.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Arduino Rotator Computer Interface and Controller
- This is an Arduino-based rotator interface that interfaces a computer to a rotator or rotator controller, emulating the Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols which are supported by a myriad of logging, contest, and control programs.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 4x1 WiFi Wireless Antenna Switch for Amateur Radio
- A wifi remote antenna switch that can be controlled from a smartphone app
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- Aduino-based Amateur Radio Antenna Rotator Controller that can emulate the Yaesu GS-232A or GS-232B interface by K3NG
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- ARDUINO Simplex Repeater Controller
- This project hereby presented is a complete HAM radio simplex 'smart' repeater, built around a Motorola GM-350/950, Arduino NANO board and a WINBOND audio recording integrated circuit
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.2 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Open Repeater
- The Raspberry Pi Repeater Controller Project goal is to develop a low cost, low power, but feature rich duplex repeater controller suitable for setting up a temporary or emergency repeater systems with radios that can be run on portable power
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.6 ]
You can try similar termsham radio control radio control radio control programs radio control software remote radio control cat control cat control for mac control 847 control box mac rig control net control rig control usb cat control antenna control cat control ft-1000
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links