radio vhf296 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 27474 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 97452 | Votes: 110 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 12612 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 30th Marconi Memorial Contest VHF
- Rule files for the 30th Marconi Memorial Contest VHF (I.A.R.U.Region 1 Radiotelegraphy CW)
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Nellis Radio Amateur Club
- "Located at Nellis Airforce Base-Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Nellis RAC is a progressive radio club. Providing licensing classes, on-air code study group, vhf/uhf repeaters, emergency and public service communications, ""Aviation Nation"" Airshow Special Event Station N7V"
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G0HGA Angie
- Amateur Radio website with links to radio, IT and the Arts and a link to my Yahoo VHF-CW Reflector.
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
[ Hits: 7821 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Definition of frequency bands
- Definition of radio frequency bands, hf vhf uhf etc.
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K0BG - Mobile Radio Operations
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- FCC - Marine VHF Radio Channels
- Summarizes a portion of the FCC rules 47 CFR 80.371(c) and 80.373(f)
[ Hits: 2635 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Sandys CB Shoppe
- Sandy's CB Shoppe. We sell CB's, VHF radios, and CB accessories, service and install CB / VHF radios, Affordable custom electronics design
[ Hits: 3329 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 8323 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 3176 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17269 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- VHF UHF preamp
- ON6MU project for a vhf uhf preamplifier
[ Hits: 13558 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 14307 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Motorola Radius M110 modification
- Turn a professional 2m VHF FM PMR transceiver Motorola Radius M110 into an amateur radio
[ Hits: 8751 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links