- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17920 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2390 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shunt feed a hustler mobile HF Antenna
- 40 and 20 meters mobile antenna
[ Hits: 18686 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
- The Z Match is really a basic L Match consisting of a series capcitor and variable shunt inductor, coupled to the antenna using the RF transformer action.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Negative feedback output circuit
- Negative feedback is often referred to as shunt feedback in conjunction with emitter degeneration.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 5196 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- K8TM Articles
- This publications page lists articles on surface mount devices, amateur radio, soldering, shunts, and measuring large direct currents.
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsshunt shunt fed shunt coil shunt fed tower shunt tower shunt coil match shunt matching coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links