- A Transceiver Front-End Protector
- A transceiver front-end protector in high signal level environments. An homemade RF limiter to protect your receiver front-end from high radio frequency.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KD9SV Front End Saver
- Homemade RF limiter project, to protect the K3 receiver front-end for high radiofrequency based on the original KD9SV project.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receiver Front End Protection
- A simple receiver front end protection ciruit idea to protect your receiver when it is not in use
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Receiver Protection in SO2R and Beverage Antennas
- How to protect your receiver when operating in SO2R and using beverage antennas. A custom protection box made with two resistors and 2 stack of diodes.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Front End Protector
- If You are using a separate receive antennas then you need a good protection circuit to eliminate the possibility of blowing out the receiver front-end while using these auxiliary receive antennas specially on low bands.
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yet Another Front End Saver
- The KD9SV Front End Saver in a new fashion.
If you use a separate receive antenna, you need a Front End Saver to eliminate the possibility of blowing out your receiver's front end while using an auxiliary receive antenna.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]