two band90 links
Antennas : Dipole
- A 10-6-4 three band dipole antenna
- A home made dipole antenna for 10m, 6m, 4m bands made with two sections of 450 and 300 Ohm ladder lines, cut to achieve acceptable SWRs on all bands
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Trapped Dipole for 15/20 Meters Bands
- An easy to build dipole for 21 and 14 MHz with traps made by two T50-6 toroids cores mounted on a simple PCB foil
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi Band Slinky Doublet Antenna
- An home made doblet antenna made with two Slinkys that are aproximately five meters in length connected with a twin-feed connected to a balanced ATU
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- MCBRN Michigan Citizens Band Radio Network
- MCBRN Michigan Citizens Band Radio Network a volunteer group/organization for maintaining two way communications during an emergency, crisis, disaster, or blackout, using CB FRS MURS and WiFi. Includes plans, message relay services, neighborhood watches, large events, encampments and gatherings.
[ Hits: 48 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Live DX Cluster M0NWK
- View real-time spot information by band for active amateur radio operators around the world via the DX Cluster network, taking raw data from a JSON API made available by DXCluster.co.uk
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Mesh Node
- A technical explanation of what is a mesh node in HSMM-Mesh HamNet, with explaination of specific roles of each network interface
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Broadband Hamnet Network
- The availability of low-cost, ready made 2 GHz hardware and the project at Broadband Hamnet dot org, make it unthinkable that the amateur radio community NOT take advantage of broadband ad-hod TCP/IP networks!
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The European HAMNET
- A presentatio about the European HamNet, a large scale high speed amateur radio multimedia network based on commercial wireless devices using mainly the 6cm band
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Receiver Protection in SO2R and Beverage Antennas
- How to protect your receiver when operating in SO2R and using beverage antennas. A custom protection box made with two resistors and 2 stack of diodes.
[ Hits: 41 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsair band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band pass band plan band plans
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links