two band90 links
Antennas : 10M
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7615 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 18112 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 144 Mhz Magnetic Loop
- A magnetic loop antenna for 144 mhz, two meter band
[ Hits: 15985 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- The HB9CV - a two element 6m-beam
- A dual driven antenna for the 6 meters band.
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2 Element beam for 80 meters band
- A project for a two element 80m beam at VE6FI
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 17514 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 49748 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 2120 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 6624 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Antenne Maria Maluca
- An antenna originally planned in the sixties, a two element beam antenna tunable on several band, in french
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- QRZ de W3DF The Quad Project
- A two element multiband quad antenna
[ Hits: 2231 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.99 ]
- Quad Antenna for 144 Mhz
- A VHF Quad antenna for teh two meters band in italian
[ Hits: 3642 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3739 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A diode-switched band-pass filter
- High speed silicn diodes work well as RF switches. This article describes how to use diodes for selecting two or more filters ARRL QST article by W1FB
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Broadband news : another bpl trial dropped
- The company trialing the technology has decided BPL was not "commercially deployable," and has instead decided to focus on wireless mesh networking in the region
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsair band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band pass band plan band plans
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links