two band96 links
Antennas : 2M
- VHF TX Loop
- VHF Antenna in a lunchbox. The magnetic loop on two metres band Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 4363 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 16534 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4712 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Quarter Wire to Copper Tube Slim-Jim
- K0GKJ project of a copper tube slim jim antenna for two meter band
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are antennas of reduced size, without tuning. On 40 and 80m band, it is made of two plates into v whose angles are connected by a coil.
In this article the description of a home made realization for the 40m band.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- VA2MGL Beacons
- Info and specifications on my three beacons on 10 and 6 meter bands. You will find also informations on the propagation for these two band.
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Tonga DXpedition Award
- To gain Tonga DXpedition Award it is necessary to have QSL confirmed contacts with two amateur radio expeditions from Tonga (A35), on two bands, with two diffrent modes. Available also to SWLs
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SV5BYR Mike
- Six meters (6m) operation and satellites and two meters band
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10 ]
- The #cq11 page
- This is the official web page of the #cq11 IRC channel on Othernet Network. It was created to help users on 11m. band.
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- Dunestar Systems
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- NPR New Packet Radio - IP over 430 MHz
- NPR (New Packet Radio) is a custom amateur radio digital protocol, designed by F4HDK to transport bidirectional IP trafic over radio links on the 70cm band. This IP protocol is optimized for point-to-multipoint topology, with the help of managed-TDMA. Bitrate is up to 500kbps. Home Made modem has a built-in ethernet port to connect to PC. To boost power a DMR amplifier is required to reach 20W. This project is an extension of HSMM - Hamnet - AREDN networks
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Top Ten Devices
- Automatic band decoder, six way antenna relay, band reject coaxial stubs and more. Top Ten Devices is a two-man company formed in 1991 by N3RD and W2VJN.
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radios UK
- Two way radios, CB,airband radios & GPS at discount prices - all your communication and radio needs from Radios-UK.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6503 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10882 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4612 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4861 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- VHF CW Transmitter
- Simple CW transmitter for the two meters band
[ Hits: 1893 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
You can try similar terms40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 3 metr band 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna all band dipole antennas for 40m band band conditions
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links