watt meter80 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Theory
- Using a Directional Wattmeter to measure VSWR
- These simple instructions will guide you through the operations required to calculate antenna system VSWR: preparation, connecting the wattmeter, taking the readings, calculating VSWR, and disconnecting the wattmeter.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Bird Technologies
- Bird Technologies, The RF Experts - manufacturer of Analyzers, Attenuators, Terminations & Loads, Duplexer and Triplexers and RF Wattmeters
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-450S
- The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ChuckMartin - RF Supply
- RF Wattmeters - RF Power Measurement - Bird Wattmeters
Telewave - Coaxial Dynamics Wattmeters - Daiwa Wattmeters
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 80W all mode VHF amplifier
- 80 watt multi-mode amplifier using one of the newer S-AV36 Toshiba modules. Less than 50 milliwatts will drive it to full output in any mode.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 6591 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G3PTO Power Meter
- This Power meter is capable of dissipating up to 100 watts for a short period and 20 watts continuously
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a simple RF sampler
- Homemade simple RF sampler for the Bird Model 43 Thruline Wattmeter By W3KKC
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Inside Those Bird Slugs
- Notes on Birds wattmeter slugs
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Elecraft W2 Watt Meter Build - N1IC
- Elecraft W2 Wattmeter Build (part of Elecraft K3 Build)
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Wattmeter
- A digital wattmeter project with pictures, schematics diagrams and PCB setup instruction
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 500 Watt HF Dummy Load and Power Meter
- This project was published in the April 2004 issue of the Australian magazine Amateur Radio, and has been designed using parts which are very readily available.
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple QRP Power Meter Project
- A really simple project to make a power meter measuring RF output powers from a few mW up to half a watt. A DIY amateur radio project for QRP enthusiasts
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make a low end SWR/ Watt Meter reading PEP power
- Building a PEP Power circuit for all analogue watt-meter
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Digital SWR Meter with Arduino
- Inline RF Power & VSWR Meter. A DIY meter 0 to 30 Watt with Average and Peak. Circuit Description, Arduino Nano software code and part list to DIY your own Digital SWR Meter
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RF Probs and Watt meter
- This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2N2/6 40 to 6 m Transverter
- This project is a 40 meter to 6 meter CW "no tune" transverter using ten 2N2222 transistors and one 2N2907. The transverter requires 2 watts of drive from a 40 meter cw transceiver and outputs 2 watts on 6 meters.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 6 meter ft meter swr meter 1 meter mag loop 10 meter antennas 10 meter beacon 10 meter loop 10 meter radio 11 meter antenna 11 meter cb band 12 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links