yagi 2m40 links
Antennas : 2M
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 20543 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3752 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8377 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8088 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18901 | Votes: 358 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- VHF 3EL Tape Measure Yagi
- 2M Yagi made from Measuing Tape by NT1K
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.2 ]
- 50MHz-Yagis by DK7ZB
- 50MHz-Yagis with a new match, all lengths from 0.6-12m
[ Hits: 6003 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7949 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- 2m Pocket Beam
- The 2m portable pocket beam is a small 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 9607 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- M0RUN portable 2 m antenna
- Cheap and light portable 2m Yagi
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
- 2m Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Construction Principles for UHF VHF Yagis
- The Construction Principles for Duoband-Yagis 2m/70cm by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 34180 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1824 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- The Optimum 6 Element Yagi-Antenna
- A 70cm and 2m 6 elements yagi antenna plan based on the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi Homebrewing
- Yagis for homemade with a new match-system, for 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm and Shortwave
[ Hits: 19679 | Votes: 557 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- WB6BYU Tape Measure Yagi
- A tape measure yagi antenna for 145.000 MHz suitable for ARDF
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 50 mhz 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 2m yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links