design1021 links - and 5 categories
- WE6W Field Day Antena design
- Interesting article on how build your own field day antenna
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3414 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Comparator-based RF switch
- This is a concept paper, not a constuction article. There are too many variables to propose a one size fits all design. However, this paper should give you the basic idea how to do it
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KA0ZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 6793 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- A short Quagi for 1298Mhz
- Based on K5OE design by GM1SXX
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AO-27 yagi antenna design
- A 7 elements yagi antenna for the AO-27 satellite reception
[ Hits: 4176 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Graham's scanner frequencies
- Grahams Goldcoast Australia Radio Scanner Frequencies
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ACARS Analyser
- Designed to work with all the major ACARS data capturing programs and enable users to get a complete picture of all the aircraft in there database, where they go and what they have done in the past.
[ Hits: 8785 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- 3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Quarter wave vertical Designer
- Want to build a Quarter Wave Vertical, this DOS program shows you how.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Commercia, productive and easy-to-use electronic circuit schematic drawing tool Featuring full hierarchical design, standard and custom netlist formats, extensive symbol libraries, scripting and customization features and much more.
[ Hits: 3133 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 x 813's RF Amplifier Deck
- This amp project was an exercise in cheap! The design criteria was to use only components in the JUNQUE BOX
[ Hits: 11881 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 7695 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Second-Harmonic-Optimized Low-Pass Filters
- Sometimes we need a little more output filtering than traditional designs offer. Look at a new filter that can give you that extra boost. QST article by W3NQN
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf design design pcb design qsl design cgi design pcb-design web design wif design web-design ham design sv1 ham design rf-amp-design vhf log design rf amp design lc design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links