Search Results for "design"921 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 160M
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5090 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40-80 Dipole antenna
- A 40 80 dipole antenna design by WA6ESC PDF File
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop calculator
- Windows antenna design program for magnetic loops antennas by DG0KW
[ Hits: 4559 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 15994 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Design a J-pole Antenna
- Enter the operating frequency in MHz to calculate the dimensions for your J-pole.
[ Hits: 3604 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Pocket Loop Antenna
- The Pocket Loop is a small magnetic loop antenna designed for a carry anywhere operation, it disassembles in 33 centimeters pieces that can be carried even on an attaché handbag.
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9192 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3900 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 4992 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6286 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4556 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- FM Transmitting Antenna
- The antenna system about to be described here is a superset of the classic "J-Pole" design, a 4-bay J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ZS6BKW Multiband HF Antenna
- Antenna design from ZS6BKW (G0GSF), similar to the G5RV, but it actually resonates on five bands
It’s only 90 ft long 27.51 m, with a 40 ft 12.2 m downlead
[ Hits: 4871 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Electchester VHF Club
- The electchester vhf club is located in flushing, queens, ny and operates an arrl coordinated, 2 meter, vhf repeater designed for amateur (ham) radio use.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ginlong Technologies
- World leading specialist in manufacturing, providing design services for small scale wind turbine systems and parts (<30kW)
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rajessh Eng. The Tower Company
- Rajessh Engineers is a general Purpose designing, fabricating, and commissioning of communication towers, transmission towers, sub-station structures and their accessories. Rajessh Engineers located at IT Highway, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Rajessh Engineers is an engineering steel fabricating company to meet the highly specialized needs of the communication, power industry.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2082 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2912 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- T-Pad / H-Pad Resistance Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give resistor values for unbalanced T-pads, and for balanced H-pads.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Online Calculators for Radio & Electronic Design
- Online calculators for toroid coil, air-core coil inductance, XL, XC, and more.
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Diplexer design notes
- Standard diplexer design is based on singly-terminated Butterworth filters.
[ Hits: 4950 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- YCCC 6 Band Receive Bandpass filter
- This is a 6 band receive only filter designed to protect your receiver front end and provide 45dB reject at the stop bands.
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsrf design rf amp design uhf design design lc design web design rep design qsl design pcb design vhf log design cgi design rf-amp-design ham design sv1 ham design wif design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links