Search Results for "design"875 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 160M
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5074 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40-80 Dipole antenna
- A 40 80 dipole antenna design by WA6ESC PDF File
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop calculator
- Windows antenna design program for magnetic loops antennas by DG0KW
[ Hits: 4432 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 15243 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 2921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radial System Design
- Are the lengths of antenna radials related to the height of a vertical? By N6LF
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Design a J-pole Antenna
- Enter the operating frequency in MHz to calculate the dimensions for your J-pole.
[ Hits: 3482 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Pocket Loop Antenna
- The Pocket Loop is a small magnetic loop antenna designed for a carry anywhere operation, it disassembles in 33 centimeters pieces that can be carried even on an attaché handbag.
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3826 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 4846 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6014 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4501 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- FM Transmitting Antenna
- The antenna system about to be described here is a superset of the classic "J-Pole" design, a 4-bay J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Electchester VHF Club
- The electchester vhf club is located in flushing, queens, ny and operates an arrl coordinated, 2 meter, vhf repeater designed for amateur (ham) radio use.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W5HN North Texas Microwave Society
- Dedicated to Promoting Activity, the State of the Art in Equipment Design, and the Exchange of Ideas and Technology for the Amateur Bands Above 902 MHz
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ginlong Technologies
- World leading specialist in manufacturing, providing design services for small scale wind turbine systems and parts (<30kW)
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rajessh Eng. The Tower Company
- Rajessh Engineers is a general Purpose designing, fabricating, and commissioning of communication towers, transmission towers, sub-station structures and their accessories. Rajessh Engineers located at IT Highway, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Rajessh Engineers is an engineering steel fabricating company to meet the highly specialized needs of the communication, power industry.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2032 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2731 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- T-Pad / H-Pad Resistance Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give resistor values for unbalanced T-pads, and for balanced H-pads.
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Online Calculators for Radio & Electronic Design
- Online calculators for toroid coil, air-core coil inductance, XL, XC, and more.
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Diplexer design notes
- Standard diplexer design is based on singly-terminated Butterworth filters.
[ Hits: 4825 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]