Search Results for "file log"131 links
Antennas : 40M
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here’s a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Recycling TV Antennas for 2-Meter Use
- Green that aluminum into something useful right in your own backyard by WB2CQM
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Understanding SWR by Example
- Take the mystery and mystique out of standing wave ratio. QST Article by K5DVW
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Operatorâ€™s Guide to JOTA
- Downloadable brochure (PDF) that provides a handy guide to Amateur Radio terminology, instructions on making a contact, phonetics, a Morse code dictionary, rules on 3rd party operation and amateur radio courtesy.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HSMM Experiments on the 6M Amateur Band
- Progress Report on VHF OFDM Modem submitted by John B. Stephensen, KD6OZH ARRL Pdf file
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding Solar Indices
- Solar Flux, Geomagnetic Activity indexes and interpreting their relation
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OSgeeks: ICOM IC-7000 Modifications
- List of mods for the ICOM IC-7000 with many PDF Files
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- N1MM and TS-590S
- Step by step instructions for setting up N1MM Logger to communicate with the TS-590S using the USB connection
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Orion Logic/DSP modifcation
- Orion Logic/DSP modifcation to support Version 2.x firmware
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- What Rig Should I buy ?
- ARRL Lab notes, article by WB8IMY on helping choosing the best transceiver for your needs.
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G4ILO : Baofeng in my shirt pocket
- UV-3R Review at G4ILO Blog with long textual review, pictures and some sound files
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DBF to ADIF
- Free Logbook conversion program that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format, 3.8Mb ZipFile
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- CT to ADIF
- CT2ADIF converts a CT contest log .BIN file to ADIF.
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LoTW to CSV
- The lotw2csv program converts an ADIF report file from ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) to comma-separated value (CSV) format so that it can be read into a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QSL Studio
- QSL cards and labels printing software. Create colourful QSL-cards and labels literally in some minutes. Print filled QSL cards or stickers from an ADIF-file, logs UR5EQF Log, HRD Logbook, AALog.
Windows Shareware program by RS SoftX.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso’s from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- YBackup program
- Yaesu FT-450, FT-950, FT-2000, FT-5000, FT-9000 backup and restore Program for win32, requires login to Yahoo Groups
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP transceiver for 7 Mhz
- An optimized QRP transceiver for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Regenerative receiver for beginners
- A modern version of the classic regenrative receiver designed and built by Charles Kitchin ARRL Article
[ Hits: 5555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Regenrative Receiver Design
- N1TEV high performace regenerative receiver design
[ Hits: 2336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsupf file file log sen file q file gap nec file file.maa file tk-790 hex file transfer file section file file g4zu .maa eznec file adif file mcp-2 file philadelphia unzip file
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links