file log143 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Choosing an Antenna
- Choosing the right antenna for you, by Lewis G. McCoy W1ICP
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7db for 7 Bucks
- 1993 QST Article of a 2 meter beam antenna by WB0CMT
[ Hits: 3296 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HSMM on 50 MHz
- HSMM Experiments on the 6M Amateur radio Band
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL JT44 operating mode
- JT44: New Digital Mode for Weak Signals
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OSgeeks: ICOM IC-7000 Modifications
- List of mods for the ICOM IC-7000 with many PDF Files
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- How QST evaluates new products
- A look behind the scenes, learn how the ARRL laboratory evaluates new products, and what all those numbers mean to you by WA1SVF
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ADIF Master
- ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-books.
ADIF Master convert Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF file. Also you can use ADIF Master to open and edit ADIF log files using filters, add and remove or modify ADIF tags and entries
[ Hits: 2901 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- An RF step attenuator
- Make your own rf step attenuator
[ Hits: 3529 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A Rugged compact attenuator
- This attenuator is worth your attention. Built like the proverbial brick outhouse, it's one you can easily duplicate by N9SFX Pdf file
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Efficient ground system
- Article shows how to develop a good external ground system to complete your station's protection.
[ Hits: 3154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Lightning Protection : Protecting each I/O line
- KB22UT Article on how protecting ham radio station and in particular I/O Lines such as AC power, coax cable, control circuits, telephone line.
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Protecting Amateur Radio Station
- Developing a protection plan against lightning
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a Tuna-Tin 2
- Original Tuna-Tin 2 QRP CW transceiver article by W1CER
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsgap nec file sen file cq wav file file log upf file file file.maa xml file edi file q file tk-790 hex file pdf file section file eznec file adif file
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links