Search Results for "mp antenna"652 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Simple Antennas for 10 Meters
- Some antenna ideas for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 43508 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 44156 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 40401 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- Simple active antenna
- This circuit shows an active antenna that can be used for AM, FM, and shortwave
[ Hits: 5108 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 32351 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W0KPH EH Antenna tests
- Various tests and designs, with photos of home made EH Antennas,simple and networked, and also sone CAN Antennas.
[ Hits: 3155 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- CFA and EH Antenna samples in german
[ Hits: 3349 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 27508 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W8JI Technical pages
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
[ Hits: 20862 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13446 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4620 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6m vertical antenna
- G3JVL Six meters ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations on 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 11888 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14637 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- X-Bones Antennas
- 10 and 11 meter mobile DX and keydown antennas, radio and amp mods, pics, links, and much more.
[ Hits: 4590 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- IZ8DWG Onofrio
- Includes Amplifier, antenna tuner, quad, yagi, rotators project in italian
[ Hits: 3174 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Effelsberg Telescope
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telescope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11738 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Radio DX Center
- French distributor for Palstar, Nagoya, Emotator, Belden, Vimer, RM, Batteries compatible, RF connectors... dealer for Kenwood, Alinco, Icom, President, Sirio, Syncron, Midland... Manufacturer for I.T.A. Antennas
[ Hits: 7941 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 26938 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3828 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 25625 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- Impedance Bridge
- by Harry Lythall SM0VPO
[ Hits: 4094 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]