Search Results for "mra antenna"83 links
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1741 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- 160 M inverted L antenna
- KJ4EX 160 meter inverted L antenna.
[ Hits: 3814 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- VHF rubber duck Portable Antenna
- You can make your own 2-meter "rubber duckies" that will likely perform much better than many commercial units.
[ Hits: 1250 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4627 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Quadrifilar Helix Antenna for the 2m band. Using cooper pipe and PVC pipes by KI6YRD
[ Hits: 2007 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Vertical antenna for 50 MHz
- 5/8 vertical groundplane antenna for six meters band
[ Hits: 1272 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 80-40-20 Meter Dipole antenna
- Multiband dipoles capable of operating on 80 through 6 meters band with a tuner by KJ4EX
[ Hits: 2226 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Building EH Antennas at Gemran radio club station house, by Matthias DH4FAW
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Emergency j-pole antenna
- Emergency j-pole antenna using a standard 300 ohm twin lead TV cable by WD4JR
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Copper Pipe J-Pole Antenna
- A fixed j-pole antenna plan for 144 MHz and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 4X4 Slimtenna
- Development of the Slim Jim antenna for HF
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stealthy HF multi-band Antenna
- This is a design for a stealthy HF multi-band vertical wire antenna using a tree as a supportby G7AQK
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas 101
- Dipoles, Doublets and Verticals by Rob May NV5E
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF/VHF Portable Mini Tuner
- A small portable antenna tuner for HF and VHF bands by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2128 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The W3EDP antenna - a fresh look
- An 84 ft multiband end fed antenna working 80m to 10m and the WARC bands
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TP2CE/B on 28.222.8 Mhz, 450 mW, Antenna GR R-7000 from France
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160m WebSDR from Poland
- WebSDR receiver in Wroclaw, Poland. Antenna is 160m inverted-L 12m height.
[ Hits: 5262 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Maldol HVU-8 antenna
- Real life experience with the Maldol HVU-8 antenna by KI6YRD
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Durham Radio Sales and Service
- Canada ham radio shop, stock CB Radios, Marine Radios, Shortave, Avionics, Scanners, HD TV antennas also repair CB and amateur radio equipment.
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna eh antenna 11m 300 ohm antenna 5 ghz antenna end fed antenna eas antenna antenna tv antenna efa antenna end-fed antenna iek antenna antenna 430 mhz dvb t antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links