power929 links - and 26 categories
Antennas : Array
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 85253 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Anthony Welsh Ltd.
- A great source for hard to find HI END & power tubes & sockets, various capacitors, vacuum relays, various keys and paddles.
[ Hits: 2155 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- FRS Specifications
- FRS frequencies, antenna and power limitations
[ Hits: 2315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 36197 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Radio Scanners Uniden Bearcat, Antennas, CB_Radios, Ni-Cad Batteries, Frequency Books, Accessories, Power Supplies and Cords, FM Two Way Radios, and other Related Merchandise
[ Hits: 4790 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Difona Communication GmbH
- Transceivers, anntennas, PA, power supplies, accessories from Kenwood, ICOM, Yaesu, MFJ, ACOM, DAIWA, Diamond, DXSR, Alinco, Ameritron, ETM, Fritzel, UKW Technik, AOR, Bencher, Create, G.B., Heil, Hotline, Maldol, Tonna, Titanex, Outbacker, Hy-Gain, Mirage, SCS, SGC, SSB Elektronik
[ Hits: 10655 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- MJ Products
- Wholesale distributor of CB radios, parts, antennas, microphones, power supplies, crystals, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories.
[ Hits: 2452 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 16106 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 13180 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QRO via Russia
- Power amplifiers from amateur radio operators around the world which are designed/built using Russian tubes.
[ Hits: 8325 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Six Meter Heliax Duplexer Construction
- Duplexer capable of handling a high power 500khz split six meter repeater.
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
[ Hits: 2452 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17221 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- A 20 Ampere / 13,8V power supply
- A 20 ampere and more 13,8V power supply for RTX
[ Hits: 20915 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Z Match for Higher Power
- Single coil Z match witch handles the power of the linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3030 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- SSB20 power supply for SSB transceivers
- 20 Amps peak of recycled grunt for SSB transceivers
[ Hits: 1938 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem low power pan power top 120 power amp 2m power dm 452 power mic hf power amp power mic rf power pan power top 155 am fm mas power dc power ic 706 will not power up pan power top 155 power swr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links