Search Results for "wind"635 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 40M
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6341 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18258 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
[ Hits: 41942 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 5935 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Windom for 80-40-20-10 m
- A windom multiband antenna for 80 40 20 and 10 meters band. Include picture for a 1:6 Balun. In french
[ Hits: 7101 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- The Carolina windom antenna
- Homebrewina a multiband windom antenna
[ Hits: 5169 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Off-Center Feed - The Windom Antenna
- The Windom antenna was widely used in the 1930s and is named after the amateur that wrote a comprehensive article about it
[ Hits: 3220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6851 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- VE3WHT BCRC
- The Border City Radio Club Windsor Ontario Canada
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Lido Mounts
- Mounting solutions for amateur radio.
Cup holders, vent mounts, windows mate, HT holders.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 1.35 ]
- Solartech Power Inc
- Solartech Power Inc. manufactures, distributes and sells high efficiency solar panels and wind power turbines.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Into the Wind - fiberglass products
- Manufacturer of fiberglass parts for kites
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6XX CW Indicator Kit
- The purpose of this circuit is to light a LED in your radio when you tune to within +- 20hz of a cw signal. This makes for easy tuning of a cw signal by eye rather than by ear
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maunder's Butterfly Diagram
- How to understand when a new solar cycle starts.
At the beginning of a new solar cycle, sunspots tend to form at high latitudes, but as the cycle reaches a maximum the spots form at lower latitudes.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Wire Free Direct LtD
- UK company that's a full-line dealer for wind and solar power systems, plus system design.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S Meter Lite Software
- S Meter Lite is a no-cost program that displays your receiver's S Meter signal strength in a window by W8WWV
[ Hits: 5871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 3173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A freeware windows program with which radio amateurs can see which of the NCDXF beacons are transmitting at which frquency by DJ1ZN
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Contact-Multi is a Freeware Multi Digital program for Windows (PSK, RTTY,FSK and MFSK). It provides a DXCluster, Diplomes,LogBook,Qsl's Print, statistics Shareware version available. English and Spanish version
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.
[ Hits: 4711 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KC9L PSK
- KC9L PSK is a free PSK31 program based on AE4JY’s PSKCore DLL. It supports 5 RX channels, full duplex operation, and more. Even if it's development has been dismissed, is a good tool for windows 95/98 pc.
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]