Search Results for "windows ce"191 links
Manufacturers : Cable and Connectors
- RT Systems - Radio Programming
- Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 4544 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Packet Radio on a Windows CE device made simple
- How to use packet radio using the WindowsCE operating system
[ Hits: 2136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5171 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.59 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 3264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8414 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4461 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 1812 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth world maps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
[ Hits: 1499 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 17309 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- MiniLog - /P Logging Software, a simple logging application that run under WindowsCE, XP and Vista for use on a cheap netbook by M0PZT
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.
[ Hits: 4789 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2240 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 4281 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RT Systems
- Windows Programming Software by RT Systems
for Amateur Radios and Receivers
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 17570 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.95 ]