7 element antenna136 links
- 7 elements cross yagi antenna
- A 7 elem. crossyagi the coppyright lies with PD0JMC and PA3HMP.
[ Hits: 3785 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Maria Maluca antenna by DL7JV
- Horizontal HF 6-Band turning arranging emitter with 2 elements Maria Maluca
[ Hits: 2747 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 6119 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Yagi antenna for 17 meters band
- A 3 element yagi antenna for 17 meters
[ Hits: 3832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 20 Meters band
- A 7 elements yagi beam monoband antenna for 14 Mhz by VE3GK
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 12988 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3881 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 2125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A 5-element beam for Four
- 5-element antenna, with which G0JJL has worked lots of EU crossband, and won the RSGB Christmas Cumulatives 70MHz section twice in a row.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EF0610 6 Meters yagi antenna
- This is a plan for a 10 elements yagi antenna for 50 mhz
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DF9CY 11 Element for 432 MHz
- A short good performing antenna for 70cm
[ Hits: 1602 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple 7 element Yagi calculator
[ Hits: 24479 | Votes: 369 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- The K7TJR Array 160m antenna
- Anyone attempting to work DX on Top-Band 160 Meters, soon learns of the need for a good receiving antenna. This is a 160 meter 8 element receiving array.
[ Hits: 1919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 element Log Periodic for 50 Mhz
- A project by G3SYC of a log periodic antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 6733 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2301 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6426 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 7db tape measure yagi beam for RDF
- A 3 element yagi beam antenna made with a tape measure. This design exhibits a very clean pattern and is perfect for RDF use.
[ Hits: 3964 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- YU7EF Pop 6 & 7 Elements antenna
- YU7EF Pop 6 elm for 50Mhz and 7elm for 70Mhz, a 4+6m douband with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- DL6WU 50 Mhz Yagi
- 5 elements Yagi antenna with an 8.7 db gain
[ Hits: 1393 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array 2 element yagi 17 meters 3 element yagis antennas for hf 4 element cubical quad
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links