7 element antenna133 links
- 7 elements cross yagi antenna
- A 7 elem. crossyagi the coppyright lies with PD0JMC and PA3HMP.
[ Hits: 3763 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Maria Maluca antenna by DL7JV
- Horizontal HF 6-Band turning arranging emitter with 2 elements Maria Maluca
[ Hits: 2733 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 6050 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Yagi antenna for 17 meters band
- A 3 element yagi antenna for 17 meters
[ Hits: 3826 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 20 Meters band
- A 7 elements yagi beam monoband antenna for 14 Mhz by VE3GK
[ Hits: 2846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 12869 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7146 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A 5-element beam for Four
- 5-element antenna, with which G0JJL has worked lots of EU crossband, and won the RSGB Christmas Cumulatives 70MHz section twice in a row.
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EF0610 6 Meters yagi antenna
- This is a plan for a 10 elements yagi antenna for 50 mhz
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DF9CY 11 Element for 432 MHz
- A short good performing antenna for 70cm
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160/80M Mammoth Beam
- A full size 160M 3 element beam antenna and a 80 m 5 element beam antenna on a 330ft Tower
[ Hits: 8507 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- A Simple 7 element Yagi calculator
[ Hits: 24294 | Votes: 366 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- The K7TJR Array 160m antenna
- Anyone attempting to work DX on Top-Band 160 Meters, soon learns of the need for a good receiving antenna. This is a 160 meter 8 element receiving array.
[ Hits: 1914 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 element Log Periodic for 50 Mhz
- A project by G3SYC of a log periodic antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 6701 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6380 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 7db tape measure yagi beam for RDF
- A 3 element yagi beam antenna made with a tape measure. This design exhibits a very clean pattern and is perfect for RDF use.
[ Hits: 3937 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- YU7EF Pop 6 & 7 Elements antenna
- YU7EF Pop 6 elm for 50Mhz and 7elm for 70Mhz, a 4+6m douband with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 2020 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- DL6WU 50 Mhz Yagi
- 5 elements Yagi antenna with an 8.7 db gain
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
You can try similar terms11 element uhf antenna p 2 element 15 m antenna 2 element 40m antenna 2 m 5 element antenna 3 element antenna 3 element antenna 2m ban 4 element antenna 8 element antenna 9 element antenna antenna 3 element 40 met ham 3 element antenna one element antenna two element antenna 2 element beam antenna 2 element quad antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links