am noise67 links
Manufacturers : Amplifiers
- muTek Limited
- Manufacturer of RF amplifiers, low noise pre amps, transverters, power supplies
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Alpha 9500 blower problem
- How to reduce noise on Alpha 9500 amplifier fan.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 7874 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Communication Speakers
- Have you searched and searched for a good speaker for your ham radio? That perfect speaker that would let you hear voices through the noise and static without hiss?
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Yaesu FT-1000MP NB Key Click mods
- Keyclick and Noise Blanker modification of the Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark-V
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UHF Low Noise Antenna pre-amp
- Low Noise Antenna pre-amp for SAT, EME & DX-ing
[ Hits: 2169 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Improving Receiver Noise on 50 MHz
- Tests on a preamplifier for 50 MHz installed right at the feedpoint of the antenna.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio - Microphone Preamp
- Low signal, noise-high AC gain preamplifier
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4m Preamplifier
- Here is a simple but good performance 4m pre amp. The device used is a BF994S low noise dual gate mosfet
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 432MHz Low Noise Preamp
- An easy to build with a cheap HEMT FET Transistor Low noise preamplifier with FHX35LG based on JH0WJF design
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise tutorials
- Noise foundamentals. Radio frequency interference noise.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Computer monitor noise on HF
- RFI Forum at eHam.net
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- low-noise amplifier for HF reception, amplifies signals 80 to 100 times between 0.15 MHz and 30 MHz.
It will let you hear more signals with your RTL-SDR plus Ham-It-Up setup
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
You can try similar termsac noise am noise cb noise cw noise hf noise led noise low noise low noise uhf amp noise noise dsp noise qrm rf noise rfi noise vhf noise x noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links