antennas1368 links - and 89 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 49131 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 27068 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8189 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Various Yagi antennas for 70 Mhz band
[ Hits: 5147 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- 70cm yagi antennas
- Pictures and plans to build 70 cm yagi antennas
[ Hits: 16185 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Slinky and loaded beverages
- How slinky loaded beverage antennas works, includes eznec models
[ Hits: 3194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 15125 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- NVIS - What it is and how to use it
- An interesting article on NVIS antennas, explaining basics of NVIS antennas and the main usage of this particular aerials by Patricia Gibbons
[ Hits: 5181 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.73 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 3163 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 2200 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 10273 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- W0AIH Contest Station
- Welcome to the farm, where the primary crop is big towers and antennas.
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3256 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Antenna insulators for DK7ZB Yagis
- Homebrew antenna insulators for DK7ZB yagi antennas
[ Hits: 2018 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Stacking Yagi Antennas
- About Stacking yagi antennas by OH1ZAA
[ Hits: 3734 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 50 mhz antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links