as el rotator15 links
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
[ Hits: 2769 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Italian manufacturer of tower and accessories.
Crunk up mast, crunk up towers, towers and antenna rotators manufacturer based in italy
[ Hits: 4584 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.02 ]
- C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
[ Hits: 7263 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Giovannini Elettromeccanica
- Quad, Yagi for low bands. Specialist in antennas, supports and moving of medium-large sized radio antennas, professional rotators, masts, towers, and accessories.
[ Hits: 8518 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 17123 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
[ Hits: 6168 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.48 ]
- LAM Communications
- Icom Kenwood Yaesu MyDel dealer, offer a wide range of ham radio products, transceivers, antennas, rotators, microphonrs, aerials, dummy loads, rf amplifiers and scanners based in UK
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Rotor Parts
- Dedicated to serving for all rotator parts needs. Stock and provide rotor parts for antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE, Channel Master, and Hy-Gain, both young and old.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSRotor v1 is a freeware windows talking rotator control program for the Prosistel CBOX Rotator Controller written for use of the visually impaired.
[ Hits: 1581 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27413 | Votes: 595 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 50089 | Votes: 178 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 23235 | Votes: 494 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- AVROT project
- Rotator controller, azimuth & elevation control of rotators (automatic antenna turning) based on commands from computer. A project by Pavel VACHAL and OK1DX - KF9VM
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth's true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links