common mode choke13 links
- Isolation chokes for 160m verticals
- An article on how much impedance you really need and how small can be a chooke for top band vertical antennas by N6LF
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 4467 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About Common Mode Choke
- A general article on CMC, common mode choke include a description and tipical usage.
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Common-mode chokes
- Chart that present results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Chokes
- A chart presenting the results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CET Technology
- Manufactures Flyback, Switching, Audio, Toroidal, Current Sense & Custom Trasformer, Drumcore & PFC Inductor, Common Mode Chokes.
[ Hits: 72 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Choking on RF
- The intrepid newcomer encounters common mode problems in a mobile environment. Implementing some common mode chokes will be possible to reduce interferences
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- How Common Mode Chokes Work
- Examine the function and operation of a common mode choke and the way it reduces unwanted interference. Common Mode Choke vs. Single Choke
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cost-effective ferrite chokes and baluns
- In this article the author describes some new designs of ferrite loaded chokes for suppressing unwanted common mode currents at HF applied to feed lines like choke baluns, but also in the shack, applied to various coaxial, mains and data cables
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- miniVNA PRO Modifications
- The mini Radio Solutions miniVNA PRO is the only affordable vector network analyser (VNA) I know of that offers remote wireless operation.
This is very interesting because it allows to measure the input impedance of HF antennas installed at height without having to deal with coax cable lengths, baluns nor common mode suppression chokes.
However, to render the miniVNA PRO truly field proof, it requires a number of significant modifications.
[ Hits: 40 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termscommon mode choke common-mode chokes ft8 mode ft8 digital mode kantronics all mode 2 meter multi mode digital mode satellites digital mode software choke rf choke 1 to 1 choke balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links