copper j pole23 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Vertical Dipole Antenna for 14 MHz by G3PND
- An home made vertical dipole antenna made with simple material. The antenna has a total length of aproximately 16 feet. In this article appeared on June QST 2019, the author explain how he reached the optimal confirugation changing and adjusting the lower part of the antenna, trimming and spacing correctly the copper wire. PDF File to downloas
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for 50 MHz
- This J-Pole is mounted on a fishing rod. The radiator L1 is an isolated copper-wire with a length of 281,5 cm while the quarter-wave matching sector L2 is made with 450-Ohm-Wireman-cable
[ Hits: 53 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Building the 6 Meter Moxon Antenna
- A moxon antenna for the 50 MHz build with 19 feet of 14 AWG copper wire, and based on a set of PVC pipes.
This is an easy to build project that will give you an efficient directional antenna on 6 meters band with low SWR on more than 1 MHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termscopper j pole copper cactus j pole copper cactus dual band j pole copper cactus copper tube loop 10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole os j pole 220 j pole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links