Antennas : Dipole
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3868 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Adding to an Arrow Satellite Antenna
- By adding a tripod for mounting, bearing indicators, and a pre-amplifier, you can create an impressive antenna system for picking up FM signals from AO-51.
[ Hits: 4480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The DXXE Group was created in January 2005 by Mexican radio amateurs that share a passion for DX, contests, expeditions and island activations.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency: The Ham Radio Podcast
- The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Southeastern Amateur Radio Association
- The SARA web site was created to introduce the WWW to the Southeastern Amateur Radio Association. This site is dedicated to the Amateur by an Amateur for the sole purpose of sharing information with those interested in Amateur radio.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clevaflex is a manufacturer of flexible wound tubing that can be used in a variety of applications. our unique manufacturing process allows tubes to be designed and built with a multi-ply convoluted wall contour that creates a permanently bonded tube.
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Create My Azimuthal Equidistant Map
- Online generator or Azimuthal equidistand map
[ Hits: 6927 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Create APRS maps on the fly
- PHP script to use expedia maps for APRS pages by ON2BPP
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Voice Dongle Project
- This project is to create a small board that when plugged into a PC USB port, will provide an interface to a DVSI digital voice VOCODER chip.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Target 3001 PCB Design
- Represents a new generation of CAD/CAE software for circuit design. Has been created to meet the requirements of professional design engineers.
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 10640 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Complete hamradio linux livecd for amateur radio operator created by F0FAK
[ Hits: 1244 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 26928 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- Kenwood MCP-1A for TH-K2 Series
- TH-K2AT / TH-K2E / TH-K2ET / TH-K4AT / TH-K4E
Memory Control Program
You can use this software to create data such as memory channels and menus on a PC by connecting the TH-K2/K4 transceiver to the PC.
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 12920 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 16023 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Improper Loading of Amplifier
- Improper tank adjustment and excessive drive are equally harmful to component life, and either can create splatter
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termscreate create 318 jr create 730 v1a kit 3 kw create create-318-jr create 730v1 create-hf-730v 1 a hf v create hf-730v-1-a hf v- create antennen create tower time to create create yagi cy-402 create hf antenna create%20tower create yagi cy 402
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links