freq limit17 links
- The Balcony Mounted Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A NEC Model Comparative Analysis of Physical Orientation and Performance. The small magnetic loop is a useful compromise antenna for limited space and portability. For this reason, the magnetic loop antenna is a practical high frequency antenna solution for the restricted space of apartment dwellers
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 147220 | Votes: 1103 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Trapped vertical Antenna
- This antenna is an omnidirectional and multiband and it is well suited for DX enthusiasts with limited space.
Each of the parallel circuits (trap) behaves like an isolator on its resonant frequency.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3 ]
- ARRL: US frequencies allocation
- Transmitter power limits and frequencies allocation by band
[ Hits: 4906 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KG-UV8D Freq Limit
- Mod software to expand the frequency range to the full authorized range of the radio and not beyond 134-174MHz 400-519MHz, it will not add the 2.5kHz step
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- FT CALC 1.3 - Ferrite Toroidal Core HF Calculator
- This EXCEL Program Worksheet calculates the safe operating conditons for a toroidal transformer operating between 1 and 50 MHz. Manufacturer data for complex permeability, magnetic dimensions, and saturation flux density must be available. Some core types which are commonly used in amateur transmission are included.
The program produces limiting winding voltages for linear operation and temperature rise over the range of frequencies and power specified.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Nova For Windows
- Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurate and easy to use. Automated FTP keps updates. Also support a great number of interface to control rotors azimuth and elevation plus frequency doppler shift. Since 2017 Nova is free to donwload and use. No support is given.
[ Hits: 29485 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- AF signal function generator for Windows
- Windows signal function generator sotfware, offers 4 main channels, 4 modulators, 1 measurement generator, 1 frequency standard generator, Amplitude, phase and frequency modulation, can generates real band-limited signals
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The G4AON SSB Transmitter
- This transmitter covers the 160, 80, 40 and 20 metre bands and provides both SSB and properly generated CW. The CW side of this transmitter is not compromised and produces excellent CW. On SSB the audio has been tailored to provide a rising response to 3 KHz, with a sharp drop above that frequency. There is RF speech clipping to both provide more "punch" and to limit the peak output.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Preventing CW key clicks
- Key clicks are generally undesired clicks or thumps generated by a CW transmitter as the key is put down or let up. How much does the rise time or bandwidth of a CW signal need to be limited to prevent other QSOs on adjacent frequencies from being annoyed by key clicks?
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Circuit Improvements for the TS-440S
- Some improvements for the Kenwood TS-440S, including distortion level in SSB in transmitted signals, Lack of crispness in the RX audio and Limited transmit frequency coverage.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- A Transceiver Front-End Protector
- A transceiver front-end protector in high signal level environments. An homemade RF limiter to protect your receiver front-end from high radio frequency.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KD9SV Front End Saver
- Homemade RF limiter project, to protect the K3 receiver front-end for high radiofrequency based on the original KD9SV project.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsfreq limit hf freq net freq freq counter freq counters low freq radios psk31 freq radio scanner freq
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links