ft 8 software163 links
Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio
- ADALM-PLUTO SDR
- The Adalm Pluto by Analog Devices is a Portable self-contained RF learning module, based on Analog Devices AD9363--Highly Integrated RF Agile Transceiver and Xilinx® Zynq Z-7010 FPGA. Includes one transmitter and one receiver, half or full duplex and cover 325 MHz to 3.8 GHz
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- ESSB Audio
- November 8 Software Defined Radio article on HI-FI SSB
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FT8 Operating Guide - Weak signal HF DXing
- An excellent guide to operating FT8 mode available in English, German and Czech that cover several aspects of the FT8 operations.
Includes and exaustive guide to how configure FT8 software, how to conducto a QSO and how to operate DXPeditions in FT8 F/H mode. Covers aspects of FT4 contesting operations and interfacing with logging programs
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Introduction to ICOM 7300
- In this youtube video G8GKC M0KKW and 2E0IAJ from Icom UK give a global overview of the ICOM IC-7300 HF 50 70MHz Software Defined Radio transceiver
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 CAT Controller
- Free windows basic and simple CAT program specifically for the Yaesu FT-857 radio. It provides an unlimited memory storage area which resides on the client side.
[ Hits: 2321 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8 ]
- Yaesu FTDX101 - Official Yaesu.com
- The Official page of the FTDX101 on the Yaesu.com website, includes full description, PDF brochures, official english manuals, complete accessories list and direct link to Yaesu software download for this radio
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- KG-UV8D Freq Limit
- Mod software to expand the frequency range to the full authorized range of the radio and not beyond 134-174MHz 400-519MHz, it will not add the 2.5kHz step
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- FTB2800 is a memory management software program for the Yaesu FT 2800 M FM transceiver.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- FTB7800 is a memory management software program for the Yaesu FT-7800R/E FM transceiver
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- FTB8800 is a memory management software program for the FT-8800R/E FM transceiver
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- JTDX (JT Digital Modes for Linux, MacOS and Windows) is a free, open-source software for amateur radio operators for the reception and transmission of digital modes, including JT65, JT9, and FT8, among others. JTDX is designed to provide improved decoding of weak signals and better usability compared to other digital mode software like WSJT-X. It also has features like a real-time spectrum display, logging, and decoded message storage and retrieval. Download JTDX from the official site.
[ Hits: 2516 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Radio Frequency - ICOM R8500
- The RadioFrequency Program is a professional Software dedicated to all HAM, SWL and Radio Listeners. Freeware. Included is a Text-CSV dBase Converter. Connection to the ICOM R8500 Receiver.
Special Scanning Feature. Special Search Feature x large dBase.
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Win4YaesuSuite - Yaesu Radio Control
- Win4Yaesu Suite is a commercial software for Yaesu FTDX and FT991 Radios. It includes support for SDRPlay and LPPAN panadapters. It interfaces to all third party hardware and software programs including HRDLogbook, DM780, DXLabsSuite, NAP3, N1MM+ and many more.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- FT-60 Commander
- Programming software for the Yaesu FT-60(R)
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Olinca TH-888 SV8 Programming Software
- Free windows software to program or reset cara ht olinca th888a and th888S th888 th10 th2100 th2uv th9 handheld VHF UHF two way radios
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 MSKMS JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 FT4 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes. MSHV features several interesting features including the Multi Answering Auto Seq Protocol, allowing multiple signal transmissions to be used during dx peditions.
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- How to program Tytera MD-380 DMR Radio
- A compleete guide to program the Tytera MD-380 DMR, installing the TYT software, setting the DMR ID and adding the contacts.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guide to decode SSTV with RaspberryPi and RTL-SDR
- A tutorial on how to setup a receiver capable to decode SSTV signals with a small RaspberryPi version 2 and a RTL-SDR dongle. The author explains how to install the needed software to interface the RTL-SDR and a step by step guide to install the QSSTV software used to decode the signals.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- RTTY/AFSK Interface for Android Phone or Tablet
- Interface board was for connecting Yaesu FT-817ND transceiver to Android phone or tablet. The board was developed for experimenting with RTTY, SSTV and other digital modes using DroidRTTY, DroidSSTV and other software on an Android phone.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Connect you MacOS to CAT Serial Port
- How to connect an Apple MacOS to a USB Radio transceiver. Get a Mac driver for ICOM IC-7100, IC-7200, IC-7300, IC-7600, IC-7610, IC-7850, IC-9100, PCR2500, Kenwood TS-890S, TS-990S, TS-590S, Elecraft KX3, K3S, Yaesu FTdx3000, FT-891, FT-991 or Ten-Tec Eagle USB direct connect built in USB/Serial adapter.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsads-b software ask software atu software for hf ax.25 software az software cw cat software cw software df software dsp software dx net software dx software eme software eve software fsk software ft 8 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links