gain control10 links
- C.A.T.S, Rotor Doc
- Manufacture CATS antenna rotator and digital controls. Service, stock, and provide parts for top quality AMERICAN-MADE antenna rotators from companies such as Alliance, C.A.T.S., CDE/Hy-Gain, and Channel Master, both young and old.
[ Hits: 7309 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- RT Systems
- Online shopping, Programming Software, Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood, Istron, HyGain, MFJ, cat cables interfaces and other radio control cables.
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1540 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- G3IBI Antenna rotators
- Carry a small stock of new and reconditioned parts for both rotators and control boxes for the following makes: CDE/HYGAIN , YAESU , STOLLE.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 4238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 3304 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27506 | Votes: 595 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- AZ-EL USB Rotor Controller AE-21
- AF6SA USB antenna AZ-EL rotor controller compatible with Yaesu G-5500, G-450, G-650, HY-Gain and other AC motor rotors
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Rotator Control for HyGain HAM-IV
- Hy-gain HAM-IV rotator control with Arduino by OK1BIL
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7652 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsgain control hy-gain test gain antenna gain explained cat control control 847 control box mac rig control net control usb cat control antenna control cat control ft-1000 control kenwood ham radio control icom control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links