ge super radio13 links
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna for RTLSDR
- Dodgy plans to make Archimedean spiral antenna for RTLSDR software defined radio receiver. Made of two equal lengths of coaxial cable seems to be the easiest circularly polarized antenna to make that will cover a broad range of the rtlsdr dongles E4000 tuners
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- F.I.R. CB Veneto
- Comitato Regionale Veneto della Federazione Italiana CB - Servizio Emergenza Radio.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Super bowl earplugger
- c.b. radio operators web page
[ Hits: 3080 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- PY4SM PY2DD ZW4SM
- Ham radio page from Brazil with many info on amateur radio in portuguese.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Nuand bladeRF
- Nuand id the maker of bladeRF - the USB 3.0 Superspeed Software Defined Radio, 300MHz - 3.8GHz RF frequency range
Independent RX/TX 12-bit 40MSPS quadrature sampling
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Super Walk-a-thon Portable Radio
- How to make your HT last for days and get out like crazy
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio Deals
- Dealer for Alpha Delta hf antennas, switeches, Outbacker and super antennas, morse code keys, coax cable and military products, managed by W8GEG from Medina Ohio
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Designing Super-Regenerative Receivers
- Aricle on designing regenerative receivers By Dr Eddie Insam
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- RTL-SDR and GNU Radio
- A great page about RTL-SDR and GNU Radio with Realtek RTL2832U [Elonics E4000/Raphael Micro R820T] software defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termssuper super antenna super j pole super loop super morse super moxon super regen receiver super regenerative receiver drm radio dsp radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links