high impedance20 links
- 80 Meter Shortened Ground Plain Antenna
- This antenna is a vertical loop antenna mounted on a 8 meters high grounded mast with an input impedance of 50 Ohms without a matching device
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- High impedance baluns
- Introduction with some background on balun types
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- QRP Balun: A DIY Project
- DIY project of a QRP Balun. Using a high permeability ferrite rod and an old B&W dipole center insulator, he constructs a choke type balun for QRP use. The balun aims to create as much inductance as possible at HF, offering a high impedance to common mode currents
[ Hits: 33 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms
[ Hits: 3406 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for 20m 40m 80m
- How to Design and Build a Field Expedient End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for 20m, 40m and 80m. This Shorty 80m EFHW comprises a 49:1 autotransformer (to match the very high impedance at the end of a half-wave wire), a half-wavelength wire for 40m (also a quarter-wavelength for 80m), a loading coil and a short tail wire. The coil and the short tail wire (about 6 feet) make up the other quarter wave on 80m.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Enhancing Performance with W8JK/MOXON Antenna Variant
- F5NPV introduces a variant of the W8JK antenna design, employing the MOXON principle. With extended monopoles, it outperforms the Open-Folded W8JK, yielding a 1dbd gain improvement, enhanced performance on 30m and 10m bands, bi-directionality, and lower side attenuation. The design's focus on higher radiation impedance results in increased antenna efficiency and reduced losses. Despite these improvements, the bill of materials remains unchanged.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4847 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- High impedance amplifiers for shortened vertical antennas, Array matched and Optimized 15dB Preamplifier
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Messi e Paoloni
- High quality RF coax cables designed for ham radio use featuring high efficiency screening attenuation and transfer impedance.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- TS-590S audio noise
- With high impedance earphones plugged into the audio jack on the Kenwood TS-590S or TS-590SG, you can hear a really annoying noise even with the AF volume set to zero. A simple quick-and-dirty solution is a resistor in series to the audio output.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- WIFI Remote FUCHS ATU for EndFed Antenna
- The Fuchs Antenna tuner with a resonant circuit as a coupler. The Fuch Antenna Tuner is providing a high-efficiency compare to a 49:1 transformer using ferrite . The Fuchs tuner is a resonating L/C circuit to step-up the impedance from 50 Ohm to the required 3k. The ATU is able to perform automatic tuning with the addition of a tiny Aduino Nano and a SWR bridge.
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bass EQ Pre Amp
- A Bass Eq Pre amplifier for high impedance PU by ON6MU
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JRC NVA-88 Modification
- Adding 2 RCA inputs, 1 high impedance filtered audio output RCA 3, 3 HIGH PASS filters, 3 LOW PAS filters to the JRC NVA88 Speaker
[ Hits: 46 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4739 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Second floor grounding
- Solution for stations located at secondo floor or higher. Lead lengths to the grounding system are much too long to provide a low-impedance RF ground.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termshigh impedance impedance antenna impedance complex impedance impedance analyzer impedance bridge impedance match impedance matching impedance tuner impedance matching software high gain high gain 2 m high pass high performance sdr high point, nc
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links