high gain 2 m20 links
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 15616 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8253 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- ZS2FM 50MHz High Gain Antenna
- An high gain long yagi antenna, seven elements, for six meters band
[ Hits: 945 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element 12,5 Ohm Yagi for 50 MHz
- Article about a high-gain, narrow-band version feature 7.15 dBd and a F/B 13dB with details on how to setup in array mode
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- High gain vertical antenna for UHF
- How to build a high gain vertical antenna for the UHF amateur or CB Bands, by radio experimenters handbook
[ Hits: 3734 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 68001 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- A High Gain Mode J/B Yagi Antenna
- A 70 cm and 2 m arrow-like antenna by DF8GH
[ Hits: 3109 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1906 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- X-QUAD Antennas
- The X-Quad is an improved development of the well-known multi-element quad. Switchable polarization, high gain 2 m and 70 cm antenna
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- Dual Band Flower Pot antenna
- Experimental Dual Band High Gain Flower Pot Antenna
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6441 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 61406 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1972 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- High Altitude Ballooning, From The Ground Up (and back again)
- High Altitude Ballooning makes for a challenging project that sometimes turns into an engrossing hobby. Whilst it is not rocket science it does encompass a wide range of fields (sometimes literally) and there is a lot to learn before you send your first flight up into the sky.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 20 W HF Power Amplifier
- A HF power amplifier with a push-pull of AFT09MS015N. The (small-signal) gain of the amplifier is around 26 dB in the lower HF band and goes down to about 24 dB on the higher end and still around 21 dB at 50 MHz. Its input matching is relatively good at the lower HF and degrades above 10 MHz.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termshigh gain high gain 2 m vhf high gain high gain hf antenna high impedance high pass high performance sdr high point, nc high school high speed high speed cw high voltage high pass filter high power 4:1 balun high power amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links