how to program40 links
Operating Aids : Beginner's Guides
- Getting started in RTTY with MMTTY
- A tutorial on how to get started operating RTTY using MMTTY as the primary program to begin your RTTY
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- UK Repeaters for iPhone
- UK Repeaters is an iPhone app that shows all UK Based repeaters on a map. Each repeater information is shown to allow easy access and programming of your radio
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- British DX club
- Information about the BDXC and how to join, including a club-compiled list giving time and frequency details for all English language dx and media programmes
[ Hits: 2299 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Quarter wave vertical Designer
- Want to build a Quarter Wave Vertical, this DOS program shows you how.
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support. Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3449 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3938 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2188 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- PacketCluster DX statistics
- This program extracts statistics from a dx.dat file to show numbers of spots for each country on each band
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom except the IC-735.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Satellite tracking with GPS
- The program calculates the actual position of the satellites using the NORAD 2LINE-element set, which is available via the Internet, for nearly all satellites. The position is then displayed in 3D-view as well as in 2D (mercator) view, where the footprints are also be shown.
[ Hits: 2758 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- This program graphically shows world time zones and their corresponding times. Just tap on the map to see the time in that part of the world.
A list of three cities at the bottom of the screen can be customized to any city from the list provided. This list can also be updated using a PC program provided.
[ Hits: 3196 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
You can try similar termscat program cw program dsp program how to program mac program pic program pre program program psk 31 program qsl log program qsl program swl program utc program vhf program vx-6 program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links