l antennas1244 links - and 45 categories
Antennas : 20M
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30961 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6808 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 20512 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 70 cm ATV Antennas
- Home made antennas, ATV stuff, 70 cm antennas, helix antennas and a lot of intresting pictures to view
[ Hits: 38331 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- SM5DCO EH antennas
- The Swedish EH Antenna Group
[ Hits: 2278 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.1 ]
- CF and EH antennas
- Crossed-Field Antennas and E/H Antennas
[ Hits: 2873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1909 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8470 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Portable loop antennas photos
- HF pedestrian operation using loop antennas by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14577 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- South Florida DX Assn
- Florida DXers meet every other month in Ft. Lauderdale to discuss DX, antennas and such. We host the DX forum at the Tropical Hamboree in Miami the first Saturday in Feb.
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : VHF_UHF_homebrew
- Vhf and UHF homebrewers of hardware and antennas. Find help, idea, or someone with
just the same interest as you.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Laselki.net - Arab Amateur Radio Forum
- Arab Amateur Radio orum. Transceivers , Antennas, Educational, Software, Digital Communication and more.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- Mobat Communications
- HF-SSB radio products Accessories, Amplifiers and Antennas tuners. Established in 1995 as a joint venture between Motorola's Land Mobile Product Sector and Bartal Electronic Enclosures Ltd.
[ Hits: 9341 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40247 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The HAM Contact
- Mobile antennas, alternative power sources, ham radio accessories
[ Hits: 1159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 3109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas 10 meter antennas 11 meter antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links