l antennas1274 links - and 47 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 27998 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 15111 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.38 ]
- Beverages: How Short Can They Be
- When we think of Beverage antennas, we automatically think of several acres of land and lots of wire!
[ Hits: 3683 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Beverage switching box
- Sharing beverage antennas with this switch boxes is possible.
[ Hits: 5263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- The Lindenblad Antenna: The Ultimate Satellite Omni Directional Aerial
- This Antenna project is a bit more complex than other omni antennas for satellite use, but it is much easier and cheaper than a standard tower mounted circular polarized azimuth and elevation rotating beam system.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 88800 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7825 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3702 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 12194 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 45887 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 22289 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.9 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3285 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Alpha Delta Communications
- Manufacturers and distributors of coaxial surge protectors, coaxial switches, insultators, HF fixed wire antennas
[ Hits: 2899 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Digital Smart Antennas DiSA
- Digital Smart antenna (DiSA) Automatically Adjusts over a wide band of frequencies.
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4182 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4 ]
- Taoglas antennas
- Antennas for asset tracking, navigation and remote monitoring GPS, GSM, GPS/GSM, Satellite Radio, WLAN
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 5006 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4909 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links