l antennas1379 links - and 47 categories
Pages: [prev] ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... [next]Antennas : Antenna Books
- P J Grimshaw : Antenna books
- Netspace of PJ Grimshaw author of books and websites on antennas for ham radio
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 13447 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 14057 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4752 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Antenna Tuning
- Tuning mobile and base antennas, measuring SWR.
[ Hits: 6611 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 2018 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 6667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PA-11019 Home made stuff Blog
- Homemade hamstuf, mostly homebrew antennas in Dutch
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ITELITE Antennas
- ITELITE manufactures omnidirectional, sector and directional antennas 900 MHz 2.4 GHz 3.5 GHz 5 GHz 5.8 GHz antennas.
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- Spider Antennas
- Compact HF antennas for home and mobile use, compact HF maritime antennas, manufactured by multi-band antennas
[ Hits: 2409 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Ciro Mazzoni Antennas
- HF Antennas, magnetic loop antenna, based in Italy
[ Hits: 5067 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3935 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen
- German antenna manufacturer for VHF UHF antennas, Quad-antennas, yagi-Antenna, LPDA-Antenna, W-Lan Antennas.
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4830 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.7 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 9015 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Butternut manuals
- Manuals of butternut antennas
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
Pages: [prev] ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... [next]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for l antennas
Search l antennas with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas eh antennas eme antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links