l antennas1254 links - and 45 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Mobile Antennas for 10 Meters
- Interesting article on mobile antennas by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 6498 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 42491 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- ARRLWeb: The HF Mobile Antenna
- Members only articles on HF mobile antennas, includes an interesting RV antenna with a 5 bands coverage, and another similar antenna for camper.
[ Hits: 3028 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- QPR and portable antennas articles
- This is a collection of articles, generally from QRP-L, about QRP operations and portable antennas
[ Hits: 3959 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The Challenge: Receiving Antennas
- Importance of receiving antennas in working dx stations by Greg Ordy
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 6458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 7163 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- PA-11019 Home made stuff Blog
- Homemade hamstuf, mostly homebrew antennas in Dutch
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cobra UltraLite Antennas
- The alternative multi-band solution, covers more bands than a G5RV, light weight, won't damage your trees.
[ Hits: 3282 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen
- German antenna manufacturer for VHF UHF antennas, Quad-antennas, yagi-Antenna, LPDA-Antenna, W-Lan Antennas.
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Gallery of the EME Arrays.
- A Collection of EME Reflector Antennas and YAGI Arrays.
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4660 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.7 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- N2APB Yaesu FT-817 review
- Yaesu's FT817 and Super Antennas MP-1 review by George Heron, N2APB
[ Hits: 3387 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Køemt's FT-817 QRP portable station
- Transporting Yaesu FT-817 along with antennas and other accessories.
[ Hits: 3166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links