log software183 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Resources
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contest Software Reviewed
- G3CWI contest software reviews, compare NA SD TR CT and WriteLog
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ramblings by K6RJ
- Ramblings by K6RJ, thoughts from my warped mind about software-defined radio (SDR) and amateur radio in general.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F1USC Software
- Station F1USC with some usefull software for amateur radio.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 9A VHF Contest software
- 9A VHF Contest - software for vhf/uhf and up for contest logging. For now on 3 laguages: Croatian, English and Polish.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 10676 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2780 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Excel Spreadsheet to ADIF Format
[ Hits: 2233 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Russian only Amateur Radio logbook software by UA3GDW
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log DXpedition
- Freeware windows software log book management dedicated to dxpedition operations by IK6CAC
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This logging application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shareware Ham radio software based on the BamCall web service.
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Freeware windows RTTY PSK31 software decoder that allow logging, award tracking and qsl printing. By SQ1FTB
[ Hits: 4101 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 7240 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 6980 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar terms3d software 756 software ale software ani software aor software aro software atu software for hf ax.25 software az software bf software cat software cat software cat cb software cb software for pc cm software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links