logbook61 links - and 1 categories
Manufacturers : Remote Control
- Pignology, LLC
- Pignology is mainly an app developer focused on ham radio related topics. Offers radio remote control devices, and develop apps for them along to logbook apps and other ham radio related utilities.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Printable Amateur Radio Logbooks
- Some printable logbooks or logsheets, made to use whilst operating portable. Download free PDF files in landscape and portrait A4 Format.
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- QSO map generator
- With this tool it is possible to create QSO maps overlay on Google maps there each QSO get a line from the home location to each DX location. An EDI logbook file is used as input. The creation will only use complete locator in the 6 characters format.
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- N1KDO's LoTW Look
- This application allows Ham Radio Operator to browse and search his LoTW QSL confirmations on his handheld device, and receive notifications when new QSL confirmations appear on Logbook of the World.
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- G8PUT Logbook
- Windows Logbook, contest and award system available in free and paid version.
Product is dismissed and usnupported author is SK.
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tucnak is multiplatform VHF/HF contest logbook. It is executable on Linux and other unix-type systems. Since v3 also native under MS Windows, Android and Kindle
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- LinLogBook is an logbook for hamradio and it is based on an sql database. It can be widely configured by the user.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ClubLog - Log Inspector
- Club log, the popular online logbook service, offer an online general pourpose contacts log analysis including DXCC Charts, QSL Charts, log inspector, and many statistical reports with charts and log matching with other clublog users.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Log Book MDB to ADIF utility
- This utility will convert any amateur radio logbook that has been stored in Microsoft Access MDB format and convert the file into either a delimited CSV file or to an ADIF formatted file
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- SWL DQR Log
- Free windows logbook program for SWLs, allow a quick and fast SWL logging during ham radio contests. Dupe check, utc time, partial check, cabrillo file export, multi language support
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- EA6DD WinLog
- Win EA6DDlog free winows amateur radio logbook software in spanish offering cluster telnet connection, CAT interface via Omnirig, QSL management, QRZ and hmaqth connections
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- AirHamLog - Online Amateur Radio Logbook
- AirHamLog is a modern logging software for amateur ham radio operators.
The software works inside your browser, making it possible for you to use with any device connected to the internet.
AirHamLog currently supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android that works with modern browsers. AirHamLog has ability to export QSL cards as PDF files.
All of your log data is stored on the cloud. You can start using AirHamLog for free today
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- TyQSL - Online Logbook
- TyQSL is a modern Logbook by Hams, for Hams. A Place for other hams to take a look at your QSO statistics as well as search for QSOs in your Logbook that you made public. Just click onto your name in the Menu Bar when you are logged in to get to your public profile. Soma features includes Shows the users Valid Callsigns
Look at QSO Statistics, Search Public Logbooks, Filters are avaliable to find QSOs fast Just share the Link on Social Media, QRZ, or Similar with other
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The DxDozer
- Ultimate HAM Radio LogBook for Windows for both beginners and experienced Dxers. It features several functions like complete logbook with powerfull search capabilities, FT8 and LoTW integrations, DX cluster. Cat Interface to control your radio, licence is based on yearly subscription.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Win4YaesuSuite - Yaesu Radio Control
- Win4Yaesu Suite is a commercial software for Yaesu FTDX and FT991 Radios. It includes support for SDRPlay and LPPAN panadapters. It interfaces to all third party hardware and software programs including HRDLogbook, DM780, DXLabsSuite, NAP3, N1MM+ and many more.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Win4IcomSuite ICOM Radio Control Software
- The Ultimate Control Software for the IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-7600, IC-7850, IC-7851 and Others is a control software suite that includes additional interesting features such as support for the built in Spectrum Scope, Audio monitors, Shortwave DB, CW Terminal, Clublog Spotting, Memory management, interface to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook, DM780, n1mm+, log4om, DXLab and other.
Runs on Windows OS, commercial licence.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QSO Relay
- QSO Relay is a Windows desktop application that listens for contacts being forwarded from WSJT-X/JT65-HF and JTAlertX and write to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook v6.x database
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- GridTracker listens to live traffic from WSJT-X or JTDX and displays it on a map. It can also load ADIF log files, load clublog, lotw, hrdlog.net and other sources to diplay your logbook statistics and map your QSOs. GridTracker is a free application for windows Linux and MacOS.
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- My LoTW
- My LoTW is a free viewer app for Logbook of the World by ARRL. Features include, View all the QSOs you have submitted to LoTW, Add multiple callsigns under your LoTW account, View all your QSLs, Share digital QSL image which is created by the app for QSLs. Either save it on your device or share it on facebook, View statistics for your worked stations/DXCC/bands etc
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termslogbook logbook app logbook for swl computer logbook excel logbook ham radio logbook logbook eqsl logbook of the world logbook programs manual logbook print logbook
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links