packet146 links - and 9 categories
Manufacturers : APRS
- APRS Radio Shield for Arduino
- The Radio Shield is an add-on kit for the Arduino development board that provides AX.25 packet radio send and receive capability, a prototyping area, and an HD44780-compatible LCD interface.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Introduction to NPR New Packet Radio - Presentation
- A Quick start guide to NPR New Packet Radio on 70 cm band by the NPR author Guillaume F4HDK. This presentation introducte basic concepts of this niew digital protocol, and guide the user to the first modem configuration both of client and master modems. Includes a final recap of commands.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- TARPN Packet Radio Networking Home Page
- Home page for the TARPN node design and promotion. This is an Off-The-Grid Text messaging and educational packet networking project. No Internet required or desired.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Decoding APRS via WebSDR
- How-to decode and Display APRS Packets from WebSDR Audio using linux computer
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Packet Radio BBS
- This page describes how to set up RaspBerry Pi Linux system with already configured AX.25 softwares on SD or micro SD cards
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Pi - Packet Radio BBS setup howto
- This project describe how to setup a Raspberry Pi Linux system with a few AX.25 packet radio applications already installed on.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
You can try similar termspacket clx packet cluster linux packet packet and digital packet cluster packet modem packet radio packet software picture packet tnc for packet radio aprs packet software digital and packet radio introduction to packet radio packet radio software uiss windows packet program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links