plans87 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 10M
- J-vertical for 10 meters
- J-vertical antennas for 10 meter band, a slim jim for 28 MHz with photos and plans
[ Hits: 28078 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 14257 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Delta Loop for 50 MHz
- Delta loop and vertical antenna plans with translation in italian
[ Hits: 29242 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a small 3 elements Yagi antenna for six meter band by Ken Willis
[ Hits: 15130 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 39361 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 55567 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Three or four foot box loop
- Plans to build a three or four foot box loop for the AM broadcast band, will tune from 530 to 1710 kHz.
[ Hits: 4070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Joby's Rhombic Ranch
- Rhombic antennas plans
[ Hits: 6249 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 8153 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 34210 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- RSGB HF Data Band Plans
- The following frequencies are assigned to datacommunications in the HF bands within the UK
By RSGB data communications committee information.
[ Hits: 2388 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.8 ]
- Region 1 Bandplan
- Bandplans for region 1 in pdf format by DARC
[ Hits: 7369 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5 ]
- Great Yarmouth Radio Club
- Promoting Amateur and CB Radio. Uk repeaters, World Prefix list, UK & U.S bandplans, HF World-wide beacons, Free Ad's, Web site awards
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- US Amateur Radio Frequency Allocations
- US Amateur Radio Band Plans by ARRL
[ Hits: 2631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10674 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Carl's Electronics
- Over 200 Electronic Plans and Kits
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 69122 | Votes: 121 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages
- Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several projects, antenna notes and plans, receivers and transmitters plans, regularly updated.
[ Hits: 29266 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 21041 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6 ]
You can try similar termsplans 50 mhz antenna plans band plans vhf yagi plans 20 meters antenna plans iaru band plans j pole antenna plans j pole antenna plans t moxon antenna plans
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links