plans100 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 10M
- J-vertical for 10 meters
- J-vertical antennas for 10 meter band, a slim jim for 28 MHz with photos and plans
[ Hits: 27720 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 111655 | Votes: 162 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 14085 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a small 3 elements Yagi antenna for six meter band by Ken Willis
[ Hits: 14890 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38980 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 55025 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Three or four foot box loop
- Plans to build a three or four foot box loop for the AM broadcast band, will tune from 530 to 1710 kHz.
[ Hits: 4035 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Joby's Rhombic Ranch
- Rhombic antennas plans
[ Hits: 6127 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 7913 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 34069 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- RSGB HF Data Band Plans
- The following frequencies are assigned to datacommunications in the HF bands within the UK
By RSGB data communications committee information.
[ Hits: 2343 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Region 1 Bandplan
- Bandplans for region 1 in pdf format by DARC
[ Hits: 7222 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Great Yarmouth Radio Club
- Promoting Amateur and CB Radio. Uk repeaters, World Prefix list, UK & U.S bandplans, HF World-wide beacons, Free Ad's, Web site awards
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- US Amateur Radio Frequency Allocations
- US Amateur Radio Band Plans by ARRL
[ Hits: 2478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10575 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Carl's Electronics
- Over 200 Electronic Plans and Kits
[ Hits: 2768 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5743 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68606 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages
- Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several projects, antenna notes and plans, receivers and transmitters plans, regularly updated.
[ Hits: 28970 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20909 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsamp plans plans 50 mhz antenna plans antenna plans antennas plans band plans beam plans dx band plans hf antenna plans j pole plans j-pole plans plans for a 4 element b rf amplifier plans uk band plans us band plans
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links