power rating21 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Balun measuements
- Why can't you find the specifications for the baluns on the market? The only specifications you'll see are the ratio, the power rating and a bandwidth that is more hoped for than reality.
[ Hits: 2494 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Free windows program to calculate magnetic loop antenna.This small loop antenna calculator allow to determine capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power
[ Hits: 3639 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 3012 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Austin QRP Club
- The A QRP Club is a small group of Amateur Radio enthusiasts who enjoy building, operating and (mostly) talking about Low Power radio communications, equipment and systems.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D-Star presentation and sounds
- A powerpoint presentation of the D-STAR operating
mode by K7VE includes d-star sound samples
[ Hits: 1896 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- RF Applications, Inc.
- Specialized in RF Power Measurement Systems and other devices that make operating radio transmitting stations safer and easier.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RM Italy
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
[ Hits: 42186 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 7202 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KQ0RP Iowa QRP Club
- Club formed to promote amateur radio low power operation, to hone operating skills, to improve building skills, and to introduce the hobby to prospective new amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 1581 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Acom 1000 manual
- Acom 1000 operating manual in english
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2536 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax Charts
- Coax cable attenuation and power ratings charts
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable Attenuation Ratings
- Coax ratings, attenuation and power ratings
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable Attenuation Ratings
- Two tables comparing several coax cables on attenuation and power ratings
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Digital QRP SWR & Power meter
- A KD1JV Melt solder kit, a swr and power meter operating from 160 to 6 meters ideal for portable and field use
[ Hits: 5043 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
You can try similar termsbnc power rating power rating rating best cb mic rating dx lab rating rating of scr dxzone rating how to get dxzone rating digipan rating remote rating audio quality rating dxzone rating on my webs audio quality rating cm software/rf coverage mapping highest rating power and power measurem
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links