q match95 links
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna for 40 and 75
- Portable Vertical Antenna for 75m and 40m featuring Low radiation angle for DX, easy to install and to match 50 ohms
[ Hits: 2482 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Full Wave Loop Antenna Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a full-wave loop antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported. Quarter-wave matching section lengths are also calculated.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- QRO No-Tuner Multiband Dipole
- Construction details of a multiband dipole that can can operate at high power levels, and match its 50-ohm coax feedline without a tuner
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WX9DX Quad Antenna
- A two meter Quad antenna project with detailed instructions on how to adjust the Quad gamma match
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- An Examination of the Gamma Match
- A Working analysis of the gamma match problem that gives useful practical results in a article dated April 1969.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
- The Z Match is really a basic L Match consisting of a series capcitor and variable shunt inductor, coupled to the antenna using the RF transformer action.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- A home made antenna tuner based on the W6JJZ basic concept that ,atches balanced loads without the use of lossy baluns, can provide band-pass filtering and harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Z Match Using a Toroidal Core Coil
- Combined with Miniature Tuning Gang Capacitors, a toroidal core inductor is a means to assemble a compact Z Match assembly for Low Power (QRP) use.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-match ATU covering 160m - 10m
- An home made Z-Match antenna tuner unit that cover all HF bands between 10 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NMF Technology
- Amateur radio antenna accesories manufacturer, produces four square antenna combiner, antenna controllers, antenna stack match and antenna switches
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM IC-756 PRO II Review
- I give the Now Long Discontinued ICOM IC-756 PRO II (2) a luke warm Thumbs Up for Shortwave Listening use due to it is fair to poor receive audio quality. The matching power supply and speaker fare even less . But as a hybrid DSP set for the Amateur who will be transmitting as well as receiving, the PRO II is a good deal in my view.
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Air cored inductor calculator
- Online calculator for Input coil data, LC Resonant Frequency and L match
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Precision VXO
- The Precision VXO (PVXO) and its matching Crystal Test Fixture (CTF) were created to provide a low cost means of evaluating the characteristics of crystals and a means of measuring their series resonant frequency.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsa t-match atu a t match atu hf z match j match l match atu match all match hf pi match pi match atu q match qrp z match s-match t match t match 2m t match atu
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links