radio now128 links
Antennas : Theory : Impedance matching
- Matching and SWR
- SWR or VSWR - the most widely known yet most misunderstood terms in Amateur Radio. Article by GW6ITJ
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Caribbean Emergency and Weather Net
- The Amateur Radio network now known as the Caribbean Emergency and Weather Net was established in 1958 by Colonel Henry Frew, KV4BZ, for the purpose of having a general calling frequency for the Caribbean Islands and our North and South American friends.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Boring Ham Radio Part
- Ramblings on amateur radio, flying, programming, martial arts, the Macintosh and who knows what.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Southdown Amateur Radio Society
- The Southdown Amateur Radio Society was established in 1967 and has now been running for 43 years
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K8NOW Radio Club
- K8now is the club call of the marc radio club, we are located in harper woods, michigan.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How to study for your ham radio licence
- The very first thing you need to know is which exam you need to take and what you can do with different licences.
A basic guide to understand what you need to to do to get your amateur radio licence
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-STAR User Guide for beginners
- If you have just bought a new D-STAR radio, have read all the instruction, know how it works but are not too sure of what and how much you can do with your radio, this guide can help you understanding the basics of how to operate in D-STAR mode.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Mobile - Usage guide
- This website is dedicated to Radio Mobile.
Radio Mobile is software by Roger Coudé VE2DBE. The program simulates RF propagation and is for free to the amateur radio community.
All you want to know about Radio Mobile can be found here.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- FT-950 extended TX
- For those of us wanting to get onto 5MHz with a Yaesu FT-950, we have no choice but to get out the soldering iron and do a little modification. Now thankfully the mod for this radio is very easy to do.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ICOM IC-R20 Officialpage
- Official page of the IC-R20 wideband radio receiver now discontinued
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9k6 APRS with Ui-View and TM-D710
- How to establish a APRS local gateway from Internet to Radio with a TM-D710 and UI-View, the well known software from G4IDE
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Conventional scanner frequencies for the San Francisco Bay Area, now in a fully searchable database
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Numbers stations OWVL
- A numbers station, also known as a one-way voice link (OWVL), is a special type of unusual radio broadcast, generally on the Short Wave (SW) radio bands
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ICNIRPcalc allows you to calculate safety distances for many know amateur radio antennas with respect to ICNIRP limits by DL9KCE
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2650 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- MiniDeluxe is a light-weight replacement for Ham Radio Deluxe that provides interoperability with FlexRadio's PowerSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe's Logbook and digital mode programs
[ Hits: 2247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The project is the first cross-platform Omni-Rig.NET implementation of the well-known program Omni-Rig by VE3NEA. Omni-Rig.NET program is written in C# and is designed for implementation in a variety of projects to manage your amateur radio transceivers.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AI7R Solar Power Page
- Solar power setup by ham radio station AI7R
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Software Defined Radio Basics
- HamRadioNow.tv interview with FlexRadio on what an SDR is.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Measuring line impedance with MiniVNA
- How to measure the characteristic impedance of a unknown transmission line using MiniVNA
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack radio mods radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning lan radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links