sdr soft91 links - and 2 categories
Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio
- ADALM-PLUTO SDR
- The Adalm Pluto by Analog Devices is a Portable self-contained RF learning module, based on Analog Devices AD9363--Highly Integrated RF Agile Transceiver and Xilinx® Zynq Z-7010 FPGA. Includes one transmitter and one receiver, half or full duplex and cover 325 MHz to 3.8 GHz
[ Hits: 43 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ESSB Audio
- November 8 Software Defined Radio article on HI-FI SSB
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC-7300: If King Midas was a Ham
- A review from Icom America about the new Software Defined Radio Icom Transceiver, the new IC-7300, includes video demonstrations of this SDR capabilities
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SdrDx - OSX and Windows SDR Software
- OSX/Mac and Windows versions of SdrDx. Supports RFSPACE, FunCube Pro, Andrus MK1.5, AFEDRI, FunCube Pro Plus, Peaberry, RTL sticks (RTL supported under OS X only, via this OS X RTL server) and Softrock SDR receivers.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SDRplay - SDRuno
- SDR software for SDRPlay RSP1, RSP1A, RSP2, RSP2PRO.
SDRuno is an advanced Software Defined Radio Application platform which is optimized for use with SDRplay's range of Radio Spectrum Processors
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Software Defined Radio, QIRX is 64-Bit software, based on TCP/IP raw data, running with any RTL-SDR dongle being driven by rtl-tcp.exe.
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Pi WebSDR
- Raspberry Pi WebSDR Receiver Project running SoftRock Lite ii Receiver (40m) and Raspberry Pi Model B
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Remote SDR software, if both a windows client that allow you to manage a remote Raspberry PI connected to a a RTL SDR and a Raspberry PI RTL-SDR server.
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Skimmer Softrock-based SDR Array
- Tracking all bands, all the time, on a budget, with thie 10-band CW Skimmer Software Defined Radio Array
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux
- How to make a FUNcube dongle run under Ubuntu 11.04 with Quisk SDR software
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]