sdr soft106 links - and 2 categories
Contesting : SO2R
- Add SDR to SO2R
- Adding a Software Defined Radio to an SO2R station
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RCKskimmer is able to search for digital signals (RTTY, BPSK31, BPSK63 and BPSK125) in a FFT-spectrum of a standard receiver like K3, FT1000x, ... or a SDR receiver with a NF-connection to the soundcard of the PC by using the MMVARI module.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- KiwiSDR SK3W
- Online WEB SDR (Software Defined Radio) receiver powered by OpenWebRX based at SK3W in Fernebo Sweden, offering an improved user interface whole LF and HF band coverage, but with limited user access.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- SDR Tansceivers
- Reviews of the mosto popular SDR Transceivers in the market, like Flex Radio, Elecraft, Cube, Softrock
[ Hits: 711 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FiFi SDR
- Is an economic and compact software-defined receiver. It is based on the Si570 oscillator and can be connected to a PC via the USB interface.
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDRplay is a HF VHF UHF Software defined radio made in the UK
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Expert Electronics LLC
- Develops and produces modern radio-electronic devices based on SDR (Software Defined Radio) for radioamateurs and professional applications. Makers of SunSDR and SunSDR-MB1
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Receive weather satellite images
- Complete guide to receive weather satelite images with a RTL SDR dongle and free software
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- IC-7300: If King Midas was a Ham
- A review from Icom America about the new Software Defined Radio Icom Transceiver, the new IC-7300, includes video demonstrations of this SDR capabilities
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free Windows ADS-B decoder for RTL-SDR dongles included in SDR#. It allow to broadcast data locally or to radar software sever such as Planeplotter, Virtual Radar Server, adsbSCOPE.
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- WebRadio SDR
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windows Software Defined Radio SDR for analogue and digital modulation types. Can decode AM and FM+RDS radio as well as DRM/DRM+ and time signals DCF77/HBG. Sodira supports the use of the RTL-SDR through use of the ExtIO_RTL2832.dll module. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Studio 1 is a Paid windows SDR software defined radio application, supports Tmate and Tmate2 USB control consoles, for better tuning and control.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- SdrDx - OSX and Windows SDR Software
- OSX/Mac and Windows versions of SdrDx. Supports RFSPACE, FunCube Pro, Andrus MK1.5, AFEDRI, FunCube Pro Plus, Peaberry, RTL sticks (RTL supported under OS X only, via this OS X RTL server) and Softrock SDR receivers.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino as an SDR
- Setting up the Arduino DUE to run as an SDR software defined radio
[ Hits: 17031 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Raspberry Pi WebSDR
- Raspberry Pi WebSDR Receiver Project running SoftRock Lite ii Receiver (40m) and Raspberry Pi Model B
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- CW Skimmer Softrock-based SDR Array
- Tracking all bands, all the time, on a budget, with thie 10-band CW Skimmer Software Defined Radio Array
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux
- How to make a FUNcube dongle run under Ubuntu 11.04 with Quisk SDR software
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]