tuning antennas16 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3860 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The 40m Delta Mono-Loop
- A delta loop antenna project for the 40 meters band, include dimensions 80 meters band, with construction details, schematic and tuning instructions
[ Hits: 2498 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- 2 Elements Delta Loop for 14 MHz
- A delta loop antenna for 20 meters band designed with MMana with a tuning system made in a classic stub configuration
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning EH antennas
- How correctly tune an EH antenna using an antenna analyzer
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3149 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
[ Hits: 8724 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Home made High Power Magnetic Loop Antennas
- Magnetic Loop Antennas for The Radio Operator with Limited Space, a two part series of articles on how to construct a magnetic loop antenna, including directions on selecting high voltage tuning capacitor
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning
- Tuning mobile and base antennas, measuring SWR.
[ Hits: 6383 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Tuning moxon antennas
- More on the tuning of Moxons, getting the best F/B ratio and the lowest SWR, moving the feeding point and other constructions considerations
[ Hits: 1793 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2922 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tuners Do Not Solve All Ills
- Tuning non-resonant antennas and usage of such technique during contests.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning HF Coaxial Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency.
[ Hits: 1954 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WE-030A Antenna Analyzer
- Small and simple to use, this antenna analyzer can speed and ease the tuning and adjustment of HF antennas. It measures the fundamental parameters SWR and return loss.
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AutoCap Tuner for mag loop Antennas
- This article describes a loop tuning system that automatically keeps a contest-band loops properly adjusted as operator hop around each band, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsamp tuning tuning tuning amp tuning cw tuning mod tuning out rf tuning uhf antenna tuning auto tuning duplexer tuning fine tuning linear amp tuning mtd5 tuning multiband tuning radio tuning
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links