world map50 links - and 1 categories
- Amateur Packet Radio Gateways
- You'll find more than 330 Amateur Packet Radio Gateways on world maps.
[ Hits: 8288 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
[ Hits: 9117 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- World Ham Prefix Maps
- Amateur radio world maps by VK2CA including DXCC list.
[ Hits: 35160 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- World Time Zones
- World time zones map with current time
[ Hits: 8551 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- World Time Zone Map
- world Time map in pdf format available for download
[ Hits: 5938 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Grid Square maps
- Several grid square maps on the net, including world maps, regional maps and specific country grid square maps, collected by ve2pij
[ Hits: 47721 | Votes: 129 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- World Time Zone Map
- Time zone map by U.S. Naval Observatory Astronomical Applications Department
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Near-Realtime MUF indicator
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 26784 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- HAM MAPS
- Ultimate DX World Map, Amateur radio map of the USA, State Repeater Maps, Delorme atlas products
[ Hits: 2002 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 6007 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9833 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 16924 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27164 | Votes: 594 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Eurowinlog is a ham logging software using worldmap zoomable capabilities. Handling 32400 gridsquares, dxcc, dxcluster, qsl printing and much more.
[ Hits: 6136 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 21187 | Votes: 486 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Mac GrayLiner
- Displays map of the world, showing day and night areas.
[ Hits: 2753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Time Palette
- World Time and Mapping software including Azimuthal Maps.
[ Hits: 1519 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Sun Clock
- shows time zones around the world a well as the time at locations of your choice.
[ Hits: 2599 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- This program graphically shows world time zones and their corresponding times. Just tap on the map to see the time in that part of the world.
A list of three cities at the bottom of the screen can be customized to any city from the list provided. This list can also be updated using a PC program provided.
[ Hits: 3193 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
You can try similar termscq world dx world map ham world ham world map log of the world world ap world map world net dxcc world map log book of the world logbook of the world maps world new world radio radio world map trans world
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links