Home : Operating Modes : Stealth Amateur Radio
ham radio stealth operations
- Stealth Zepp Antenna
- Photo album of a stealth zepp antenna
[ Hits: 5185 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4ILO Stealth Amateur Radio
- If you are a ham and live in a modern urban or suburban development, putting up a highly visible antenna may make it difficult to stay friends with your neighbours.
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7478 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 35838 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Stealth ham radio forums
- Antennas for Restricted Space, operating from apartaments or cannot setup antennas, discuss here.
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
50 Mhz70 MHzAMAmateur Radio AstronomyAmateur TelevisionAmtorAPRSChip64D-STARDigital ATVDigital VoiceDMRDSPEMEESSBGPSHam Radio BalloonsHellschreiberHSMMInternational Space StationInternet LinkingJT65JT9LongwaveMeteorsMFSKMicrowaveMobileMorse codeNavtexPacket RadioPortable OperationsPSK31QRPQRSSRadio Direction FindingRemote OperationsRepeatersRTTYSatellitesSSTVStealth Amateur Radio *Top BandVHF UHFWeak SignalWEFAXWiFi
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.