g pole625 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 15M
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 30870 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 Meters
- May be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 50509 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3948 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Folded Dipoles for VHF/UHF Yagis
- Make your own VHF/UHF folded dipoles from aluminium tubing. Learn tips for folding yagi, softening the tubing, bending jig and make all waterproofing
[ Hits: 43930 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 79364 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- J-pole Design Prg
- J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
[ Hits: 20555 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3273 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43874 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Rotary trapped-dipole for HF
- How to build a trapped rotary dipole with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 5254 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5291 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas - the Effect of Height Above Ground
[ Hits: 7109 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34310 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Dipole / Inverted Vee Antenna Design
- Formulas To Design Your Own Dipoles And Inverted Vees
[ Hits: 7018 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Bushcomm Antennas
- Dipole, broardband antennas s/s, portables, manufacturer based in Perth, Australia.
[ Hits: 3798 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- NI4L Dipoles
- Custom resonant dipoles
[ Hits: 2387 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- High End isopole VHF & UHF antennas for Amateur, Commercial and Military applications.
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3590 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Dipole calculations program for Win by N4PVU
[ Hits: 4911 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5751 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsc pole j-pole tri pole gin pole h pole 2m j pole 10 j pole c-pole 440 j pole gen-pole gen pole 10m j pole x-pole jim pole pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links