Search Results for "g pole"602 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 15M
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 30675 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 Meters
- May be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 50121 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3929 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Folded Dipoles for VHF/UHF Yagis
- Make your own VHF/UHF folded dipoles from aluminium tubing. Learn tips for folding yagi, softening the tubing, bending jig and make all waterproofing
[ Hits: 43774 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 78769 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- J-pole Design Prg
- J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
[ Hits: 20435 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43670 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Rotary trapped-dipole for HF
- How to build a trapped rotary dipole with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 5239 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5282 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas - the Effect of Height Above Ground
[ Hits: 7097 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34275 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Dipole / Inverted Vee Antenna Design
- Formulas To Design Your Own Dipoles And Inverted Vees
[ Hits: 7005 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Bushcomm Antennas
- Dipole, broardband antennas s/s, portables, manufacturer based in Perth, Australia.
[ Hits: 3754 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- NI4L Dipoles
- Custom resonant dipoles
[ Hits: 2369 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- High End isopole VHF & UHF antennas for Amateur, Commercial and Military applications.
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3559 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Dipole calculations program for Win by N4PVU
[ Hits: 4887 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsgin pole q-pole j-pole pole tri pole 6m j pole z pole 850 mhz j pole 10 j pole uhf j pole 220 440 j pole 144 j pole 6m and 10 m j pole 10 m j pole jim pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links